IGNORED

Gas Get Their Wish

RedM

Away to PV and then Forest at home 1st sept, leeds 15th Sept, Yeovil Oct and Millwall in Nov, all their 'big' matches (except swindon) at home before they move. I bet cheltenham are breathing a sigh of relief.

Away to PV and then Forest at home 1st sept, leeds 15th Sept, Yeovil Oct and Millwall in Nov, all their 'big' matches (except swindon) at home before they move. I bet cheltenham are breathing a sigh of relief.

we do have to play swindon at cheltenham though..still now we all know who and where were playing..your biggest game will be Cardiff then ..followed by ?

The gas hoolies won't turn out for their big games. They'll perfer to take on the likes Leyton Orient massive. Leeds will take the piss on Gloucester Road when they come down. Theres a couple of games after xmas (Leicester, Stoke and Sheff Utd) where theres a small chance of City and the sags being on the same train after Cheltenham station.

we do have to play swindon at cheltenham though..still now we all know who and where were playing..your biggest game will be Cardiff then ..followed by ?

I did actually mention Swindon as an exception.

I think you are mistaking 'big' with 'local', most of our games are 'big' games now, it comes with the name, Championship!

Granted you have a point that apart from Cardiff we haven't really got any local derbys, but thats the price you have to pay for success!!!

:sun:

4th December we are home to Ipswich and the Sags are home to Cheltenham so one of them games will have to be played on the Wednesday.

After Jan there will be two occasions where City and Rovers will both be at 'home' on the same day with the 2nd one being us at home against Plymouth and them away to Cheltenham.

On paper it seems we have slightly more midweek games to accommodate us and rovers not being at home on the same day whilst still in Bristol and also to ensure after Jan Rovers and Chelteham are not at home at the same time.

4th December we are home to Ipswich and the Sags are home to Cheltenham so one of them games will have to be played on the Wednesday.

After Jan there will be two occasions where City and Rovers will both be at 'home' on the same day with the 2nd one being us at home against Plymouth and them away to Cheltenham.

On paper it seems we have slightly more midweek games to accommodate us and rovers not being at home on the same day whilst still in Bristol and also to ensure after Jan Rovers and Chelteham are not at home at the same time.

The reason why there is more midweek games is because we don't play on international weekend/weeks.

But after January it won't matter will it? I would think the distance plus we are under the control of Avon & Somerset Police and them Cheltenham & Gloucester?

The reason why there is more midweek games is because we don't play on international weekend/weeks.
Ah good point but I will still blame them anyways to make me feel better.

But after January it won't matter will it? I would think the distance plus we are under the control of Avon & Somerset Police and them Cheltenham & Gloucester?
Will be interesting to see Rovers fan's heading back from Cheltenham and meeting the Plymouth at the train station.

Archived