IGNORED

Darren Caskey

Keepers Ball

Not sure about this signing.OK its only a short one but when I think of Caskey all that comes into my head is....

Spurs midfielder who was getting rave reviews and had a great future in the game only to go downhill to the point he was struggling to get into the Notts County side last season.

So I ask....why ?

I'd go for a wild stab in the dark on this one, and put it down too............Aaron Brown being injured, Tommy Doherty tending to pick up injuries (as at the moment ) and the possibility of Tins needing a rest due to old age :ph34r: .

This way, we have cover in more positions and with the fact that we could sign no-one else after today, if we picked up more injuries or suspensions, I think it's a good move.

As experienced cover it makes sense in the short term.

It'll be a big challenge for him to ressurect his career if he really wants to continue as a footballer. He may not get many more: you could say he's eating in the last chance pie shop.

Good luck to him as long as he pulls on a red shirt.

At the end of the day, as with Rougier they're both only here until the end of the season (for now anyway).

They will both be out to impress as both are playing for a new club, both will presumably want a new contract in the summer, and if they aren't going to get one from us then they need to put themselves in the shop window.

I think both are good signings on this basis. I haven't seen much of either of them, but they both have my support until the end of the season at least.

Oh yeh and that Murray bloke is supposed to be good as well :ph34r:

Archived