IGNORED

The Band

harry__bcfc

got no idea? but the drums in the EE would be nice, there is also a MASSIVE flag being made :farmer:
One of the kiddies that plays the drum as far as I know shall be staying in the Atyeo unless the situation has changed.

Would be good to have him in there as he plays the drum fantastically and is also not afraid to start the songs off.

Not sure if he intends to pass the drum onto someone who will be in the EE or if he intends to keep it with him in H block.

The drums would be good as long as that bloke from the east end vs rotheram plays them again - he was quality, show yourself man!
This guy? He was indeed quality.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1441/cimg09891hi7.jpg

• Admin
Bring back the dolman trumpeter.

Bugler dear chap. He was different gravy that man; never tired of his efforts!

I wonder what ever happened to him ?

Strange thing is I noticed when Yeovil we on the TV they had a bugler, and played similar songs ?!?! (has he moved allegience, or are we getting overtaken by buglers)

I wonder what ever happened to him ?

Strange thing is I noticed when Yeovil we on the TV they had a bugler, and played similar songs ?!?! (has he moved allegience, or are we getting overtaken by buglers)

Maybe we should put out a public call out for the mystery bugler anyone seen him post here.... :trumpet:

I hope the bl00dy band move out the ground so i cant hear them drowning out every single song that ever starts.

We had the drum on the coach for the Carlisle game and I'm sure many people were wishing we wasn't on that coach.

Does anyone remember the Blackpool away match a few years ago when there was someone with a harmonica, that was quality, I wouldn't be suprised if noone remembered though, we did lose 5-1; that made the harmonica fit

Is that person on the forum? if so step forward?

Archived