IGNORED

Ive Done My Maths

court_bcfc

Well i was looking through the fixtures for this season and working out the points for each match.

In the end we had finished on 55 points which will probably be enough just to scrape through.

Anybody else done this yet?

Yeh I started doing it and had over 50 points by the end of Feb, I realised how ridiculously overly optamistic I was being and stopped at that point. Reckon we'd have probably been top 6 if id carried on. :laugh:

Well i was looking through the fixtures for this season and working out the points for each match.

In the end we had finished on 55 points which will probably be enough just to scrape through.

Anybody else done this yet?

I think others find a better use of their time, you'd be a rich man if you predicted correct the results of all 46 games!

Yeh I started doing it and had over 50 points by the end of Feb, I realised how ridiculously overly optamistic I was being and stopped at that point. Reckon we'd have probably been top 6 if id carried on. :laugh:

should have carryed on mate. I'd like to do a predictor thing for next season but that will literally take forever to do.

there be nothing sweeter than the Computer calculating the predictor and it says (1) Bristol City :englandsmile4wf:

I got 59 points and I didn't think I was being too optimistic. Came out as 14 wins, 17 draws, 15 losses. I doubt we'll draw that many in reality but I'll be very suprised if we finish below the likes of QPR, S****horpe, Blackpool, Barnsley, Burnley, Colchester, etc.

I don't want to make too many predictions until we've made a few signings.
Well I got confidence in the current squad that lead us to promotion even if you haven't.

Well I got confidence in the current squad that lead us to promotion even if you haven't.

Strangely, I'm with Eamer on this one.No disrespect to the lads who did a sterling job last season, but this is imo, a massive step up and we need firepower, not the odd spark!!

Strangely, I'm with Eamer on this one.No disrespect to the lads who did a sterling job last season, but this is imo, a massive step up and we need firepower, not the odd spark!!

I would go with this aswell i think we need 3 players then our team would finnish about 15th i would say

I feel if we made no signings for the whole season we would be battling relegation all season and just survive. However if we get Brooker fully fit and bring in another striker or two and a left winger then we will have a much more comfortable season.

I know were all dying to see us sign new players but we have to be patient, It's no good just signing any odd player. The players we do sign have to be the right players and finding them right players takes time.

Archived