IGNORED

Darren Byfield

ciderup

I had the plesure of meeting Darren Byfields dad today while at work and obviously talk soon turned to football and City / Millwall. I mentioned that City had been linked to Darren a few times over the years. His response was that darren had moved out of London now and would NOT be at Millwall next season. I asked him if City were interested and he replied that he wouldnt be atall surprised to see him at City next season. Might have been winding me up but you never know.

Seemed a really nice bloke too,well in at Lebeq by all accounts! Man U fan though.

U REDS

I had the plesure of meeting Darren Byfields dad today while at work and obviously talk soon turned to football and City / Millwall. I mentioned that City had been linked to Darren a few times over the years. His response was that darren had moved out of London now and would NOT be at Millwall next season. I asked him if City were interested and he replied that he wouldnt be atall surprised to see him at City next season. Might have been winding me up but you never know.

Seemed a really nice bloke too,well in at Lebeq by all accounts! Man U fan though.

U REDS

His Missus could take over MC duties. She's pretty fine.

Archived