IGNORED

City 2000/city Foundation

bringbacktherobin

It definitely wasn’t, hardly any of my mates support city let alone know what City Foundation is with all it prizes etc.

They rang about a month ago to try to flog it to me but i was out.

hmmm, fair dinkum.

just a thought.. would you not have got a much better ST deal by being a City Foundation member? And all for 2 quid a week.. thats 104 quid a yr. Perhaps you did the math and the saving wasn't worth it?

I know codered, I'm a complete disgrace to the club.

I might go down on monday and hand in my season ticket in the East End.

Maybe join a few of my mates watching Man United or Arsenal on that magical thing they call a tv.

Also i don't know how Lansdown can afford to live with all the money his picking up in intrest alone.

Sadly, it sounds similar to the hard-sell everyone got at the "mystery announcement night" at Ashton Gate.

When are they going to start treating fans with respect and not as simply as a means to make more money ?

Sadly, it sounds similar to the hard-sell everyone got at the "mystery announcement night" at Ashton Gate.

When are they going to start treating fans with respect and not as simply as a means to make more money ?

Basically this is cold calling and as with all cold callers i do the same thing, let them know your interested but tell them to hang on as someone is at your door,just place the receiver on the side and leave them to stew,eventaully they will hang up,if they ring back again do the same,sooner or later they will get the message at their own cost.

When a certain CEO gets the boot, he is on another planet with regards to the 'ordinary fan'.

He has only dealt with upper class/businessmen in his life and thinks everyone has '000s of £s that they can spend on BCFC, when will he learn that people have their own minds to decide if they can afford things or not and that we don't need people pestering us on the phone/email/mobile etc.

Personally, I can't wait for the next BCFC Customer Survey but I won't be holding my breath.

BCAGFC

• Admin

I had a call from a guy the other day, same thing, launched into a rehearsed spiel, would I like to support the club etc, when I managed to get a word in and inform him that I've been a member of City Society, City 2000 and now the Foundation (not sure of the need, for so many reinventions of the same thing) he seemed stumped.

Why isn't the City Foundation database supplied to these cold callers to avoid wasting their and members time.

Archived