IGNORED

Fa Cup 3rd Round

jimmy ateyo

As we are already in the hat which tie for city would you like to see being pulled out and for what reason ?

My preferences would be

1) - Newcastle (a) - Never been to the ground + sat night on the ale in Newcastle

2) - Arsenal (a) - Again, never been + ground looks great

3) - Forest (h) - would love to wind them & that c*ck of a manager up

4) - Man Utd (a) - been but it would be great to take 10k fans to a away game

It is great that we don't have the potential banana skin game against lower league opposition like harrogare railway, mangotsfield reserves or the Gas.....

As we are already in the hat which tie for city would you like to see being pulled out and for what reason ?

My preferences would be

1) - Newcastle (a) - Never been to the ground + sat night on the ale in Newcastle

It is great that we don't have the potential banana skin game against lower league opposition like harrogare railway, mangotsfield reserves or the Gas.....

I always want the weakest team going, at home. An easy ride through to the fifth round and then playing someone big would suit as we'd probably be televised.

My preferences would be

Defo away to Newcastle. Been before...quality ground absolutely stunning. And top city centre.

Archived