IGNORED

Tony Rougier

Keepers Ball

OK I'm sorry.First I was questioning the signing of Caskey but this one is making me also wonder.

Its claimed on the main site that Rougier is an 'International Striker' but according to Soccerbase.com he is a midfielder.If we have signed him as a striker his goalscoring is pretty low.

Check his stats here...

http://www.soccerbase.com/footballlive/?MI...s&playerid=9268

Sorry to be pesimistic(spelling?) :ph34r:

Guest Champagne Football

Well he has obviously been playing as a midfielder at previous clubs, so he is hardly going to have a scintilating goal scoring record is he? Give him an opportunity for God's sake! Lets see in the up and coming games if he has what we need.

According to my stats he is an amazing penalty taker. He's supposed to be quick. Retired Trinadad & Tabago player age 32. A bit of experience :ph34r:

Caskey is an attacking midfeilder 29 ex-Spurs. Supposidly put on a bit of weight. Too many Peters pasties? I'm sure he will loose it like Steve Jones did under DW management.

Guest Georgeformbygrill

He was good when he played at AG caused M.Hill lots of problems and he runs at players which not a lot of our strikers do! we've got a lot of pace back in the side now with Rougier up front Scott,goodfellow on both wings :ph34r:

Archived