IGNORED

Fm 2008

Barrs Court Red

Is showing on play with a release date of 19/10/07 :fingerscrossed:

That would follow; FM versions seem to come out on Fridays, and last year's release was 20/10. Can't wait, but they seem to be focusing on FM Live! much more, as I don't think they've released much detail about FM '08.

Apparently the stand alone game and live have to seperate teams working on them

Not surprised, what I meant was perhaps Sports Interactive's press office are still basking in the media furore regarding FM Live! before making any further announcement on forthcoming titles.

It's certainly true to say all the "buzz" is about live.

Personally I think it's a waste of money, but time will tell.

Totally agree, it really takes the simulation out of Football Manager and the realism. Reminds me in many ways of Fifa Manager, which by all means is the kiddies choice version of Football Manager. Sad, really.

Is showing on play with a release date of 19/10/07 :fingerscrossed:
They do the same every year. And are always nearly wrong.

At this stage the game wouldn't have a release date so play are just guessing.

The game will be released when it's ready and not a moment sooner. The only thing we know for sure is that it will be released by Christmas.

Right, here's a suggestion.

You should be able to design a new kit for every season.

New designs, logos, sponsors etc. I just feel as much realism as is possible would make the game better. I mean, if a fan buys the shirt one season, they won't buy it every subsequent season will they?!

Right, here's a suggestion.

You should be able to design a new kit for every season.

New designs, logos, sponsors etc. I just feel as much realism as is possible would make the game better. I mean, if a fan buys the shirt one season, they won't buy it every subsequent season will they?!

Photoshop? I am in 2011 now as Preston and just designed myself some new shirts.

pnecopyvo9.jpgpnecopy1ph6.jpg

pnaacopyym1.jpgpnaacopy1dc5.jpg

pne3copykt7.jpgpne3copy1pn4.jpg

Not to bad for my first ever attempt.

It would be quite nice to get offered international jobs at Under-21 level. This is something we have seen occur in real life, and would help establish the up-and-coming prospects through academies.

Archived