IGNORED

Wimbledon

court_bcfc

I would like to it be Andy Murray but i doubt it. It probably be Federer however Roddick and Nadal stand a chance

I'm actually thinking Roddick has a really good chance, hes coming into it just off the back of winning the Artois Tournament.

I'm not sure about Nadal on Grass though, unstoppable on clay!

I'm actually thinking Roddick has a really good chance, hes coming into it just off the back of winning the Artois Tournament.

I'm not sure about Nadal on Grass though, unstoppable on clay!

Roddick was great at queens, i would like to see him win. I know Nadal hates grass but he did do quite well at queens and got to the final last year.

that argentinian tennis player David Nalbandian who beat Andrew Murray last year at Wimbledon. I was quite impressed with him in last years wimbledon.

but i expect this years to go to either Roger Federer or Nadal. Murray won't get anywhere just yet, and not jsut because of his Wrist injury. And Tin Henman, well, enough said

that argentinian tennis player David Nalbandian who beat Andrew Murray last year at Wimbledon. I was quite impressed with him in last years wimbledon.

but i expect this years to go to either Roger Federer or Nadal. Murray won't get anywhere just yet, and not jsut because of his Wrist injury. And Tin Henman, well, enough said

Nalabandian is pretty solid all round but his serve often gets the better of him, he tends to lose a lot on points off of his serve - i don't think he will be in with much of a chance if faced with the likes of Federer

I'd like to see Baghdatis, Hewitt or Nadal to win it. Their tennis is much more entertaining than Federer's, which is predictably good and straight forward, if exceedingly difficult to beat.

I'd like to see Baghdatis, Hewitt or Nadal to win it. Their tennis is much more entertaining than Federer's, which is predictably good and straight forward, if exceedingly difficult to beat.

Because i don't watch much Tennis i really like watching Federer play. I could see how watching someone that good could be boring though when it's meticulous.

Federer will win unless he gets crocked.

I'm going to go sit on Bogdanovic's Bump!

Because i don't watch much Tennis i really like watching Federer play. I could see how watching someone that good could be boring though when it's meticulous.

Federer will win unless he gets crocked.

I'm going to go sit on Bogdanovic's Bump!

It's basically Schumacher syndrome ;)

Got to be Connors, McEnroe or Borg. Oh sorry that was the last time tennis was interesting. At least it gives all thought middle class women a chance to put down their Daily Mail and get out of the house and for Sue to say, " So John, do you think this could be Tim's year? How long before we get a British champion? etc etc "

I can not see Tim Henman win it!!!!!(maybe he can do a peter colt) Why do they keep on saying it could be tim's year, the best hope we have is Andy Murray in a couple of years time.

But if he dosn't shake off injuries that could effect him big time in the future

Archived