IGNORED

Pospisil

Leveller

I've no news. Just wondered if there is anything to suggest we are still after him. His name keeps cropping up, despite, as far as I know, no developments since he turned us down mid season.

We all assumed that when we were linked with Naismith, it was because we were watching Pospisil. But were we? Sexstone seemed to confirm at least that we'd talked to Killie about Naisy.

Is Popsicle actually likely to move? He was in the first team and scored in the win at Celtic. I realise that under Romanov though, they're probably all paranoid!

If we do get Sproule, don't forget that Gary Johnson is also planning to sign Finnbogason if the trial goes ok so I would doubt that he would sign Sproule, Finnbogason, AND Pospisil to add to Brooker,Showumni, and Jevo

I would expect to see a midfield ball winner next and maybe even a left sided defender now that Woodman has been released.

CodeRed

maybe even a left sided defender now that Woodman has been released.

I was thinking this the other day, I don't think we could get away with using Fontaine as left back except in an emergency. I like the lad, but I don't think it would be fair to play him in that position at this level.

I don't like this Popsil bloke. Purely because he rejected us while we was in League One, sounds to me like a big-time Charlie.

I'd rather try and get Jamie Cureton than that Czech bloke.

Problem IF we were going to be going for JC would be the transfer fee. I've read somewhere in the past day or so that Col U want £700k for him. Again though, he would never sign for us anyway so it doesn't matter.

So basically nobody's got a clue about Pospisil then?

Sproule's basically a winger & Finnbogason has no first team experience - one for the future and only on trial. None of this rules out signing another (proven) striker so we must still be after someone, I'd say. Not Naismith & I doubt Eastwood (wants to go to Wolves) or Cureton (too old/expensive/gaseous).

So Popsicle still a target?

I was asking my mate the very same ?? last nite, lots of people mention his name but nothing mentioned in the press. I would have thought now we are in a higher league if he was going to sign it would have been not long after the season finished. Think I read a few weeks back that he is no longer wanted at Hearts!

Archived