IGNORED

Just Think About It.....

Badger

Those of you who have not yet visited Jer's website ( you know, the one who's cycling to all of City's games this season ) , I can heartily recommend that you go and visit www.bcfcbybike.com now.

Two things while you are there......firstly, sponsor him - it's an amazing task and we really should be giving him a bit of an incentive to keep going as things get tough weather-wise and football-wise! Secondly, read his latest diary entry. Read all his diary entries if you have time, but I particularly suggest the last section of his latest one at the very least. It is a very timely reminder that criticism is not the best way to encourage anyone who is struggling.

Having watched Jer start off, I've looked forward to each of his diary updates which are informative and amusing. I can't begin to understand what made him decide to do it, or how he keeps going, and I'm not surprised that it's not all plain-sailing. All I can say, Jer, is that there are lots of people out there thinking about you, and waiting expectantly for your latest update, so keep on cycling - and I look forward to the book!

Having watched Jer start off, I've looked forward to each of his diary updates which are informative and amusing.  I can't begin to understand what made him decide to do it, or how he keeps going, and I'm not surprised that it's not all plain-sailing.  All I can say, Jer, is that there are lots of people out there thinking about you, and waiting expectantly for your latest update, so keep on cycling - and I look forward to the book!

Spot on Badger. This is my personal favourite quote from all the diary entries so far....

"I returned and just had time to wash out my cycling clothes before they served the evening meal. I asked around for the laundry room, and they showed me to a big sink through the back of the staff kitchen. For comfort reasons I don't tend to wear anything else underneath my cycling shorts, and as I washed the sweat and pubic hairs and whatever out of my shorts, I couldn't help noticing the big bag of potatoes next to the sink. I made a mental note not to eat the chips."

Archived