IGNORED

Matt Jarvis

berrowred1

Maybe with Jarvis arriving and already tied up a contract for Kightly, McIndoe may become avaliable? what do you think? a good left winger who can score pens!!

I'm not sure Mcindoe and GJ get on that well, I seem to remember him being bombed out from Yeovil.

How many have Wolves actually signed and not just been linked too?

Jarvis is actually Wolves' first signing of the summer. They may well be linked with all and sundry but Jarvis is the first one to walk through the door. Eastwood etc have all been rumoured but not done the same... yet!

As much as I would love to see McIndoe down the Gate, there's no way in a million years GJ would bury the hatchet after his antics at Huish. Shame because he would be a marvellous asset to us IMO,

Jarvis signs for Wolves :surrender: from Gills, young and quick , hmmm didnt need him then :disapointed2se: With G.J on hols wont be much happening yet. Maybe like a bus we will get a couple at once :fingerscrossed:

How about us pinching Eastwood before he signs for them as well :shifty:

just because Gary Johnson is on holiday don't mean to say we can't sign anyone. I remember when Tinnion was manager and when he went on holiday. he gave Lansdown a list of whom he wants the club to possibly sign while he is away.

Very true - John Ward went on holiday and came back to find Bristol had its first £1,000,000 player .....he had given a list of players as well....

As much as I would love to see McIndoe down the Gate, there's no way in a million years GJ would bury the hatchet after his antics at Huish. Shame because he would be a marvellous asset to us IMO,

Whoops !!! that was a quick million years :whistle2:

Jarvis is actually Wolves' first signing of the summer. They may well be linked with all and sundry but Jarvis is the first one to walk through the door. Eastwood etc have all been rumoured but not done the same... yet!

Ha Ha quality.... :winner_third_h4h:

Anyone else you don't think we cann signe 'in a million years'..... :fingerscrossed:

Come on, Tin was saying what anyone who can remember his Yeovil departure would have echoed.

No need to take the piss.

Oh right mate - come off it - it happens to all of us.....take a step back, a deep breath and laugh from your lungs....cause its funny....!!!

Sure one day soon it'll be me or you on the other end of a piss take.

Matt Jarvis has completed a move to Wolves, another possible target gone to a bigger club!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ers/6221248.stm

Another amateur Gary Johnson sounding off!,.......why?...we have had three very good signings and if the Icelander turns out to be a must have, then we have done fantastic just with them alone as new City players. One or two other new recruits are still expected, but.....let's just be patient out there. I feel very assured in the thought that GJ knows what he is doing. :Believe:

Archived