IGNORED

Thaksin Shinawatra

Cyderman

He seems intent on appointing Eriksson, which would scare the bejesus out of me. :shocking:

I'd feel sorry for the 22k season ticket holders at man city if he was to get erikson in, although cant be any worse than having Pearce there, with only scoring one home goal in 07 so far.

I'd feel sorry for the 22k season ticket holders at man city if he was to get erikson in, although cant be any worse than having Pearce there, with only scoring one home goal in 07 so far.

Erikson is alright if he has money, if he's backed properly he can be a success.

I think I'm one of the people who don't think he's a complete idiot, at least at club level, and it's certainly a step up from Stuart Pearce.

My mate has a season ticket there, and worked out that it cost him £46 per home goal to watch them last season.

How the hell can this guy be allowed to take over a footbal club? Assets frozen, ordered back to Thailand to face corruption charges; obviously a 'fit and proper person'. :whistle:

Well he made his money before he became president of the country, his assets are frozen by a military dictatorship that overthrew the elected government and no doubt he won't go back until the elections have taken place in October - hos accusers are politically motivated.

There are two sides to every story - this is his.

As to him taking over a premiership club - I fear the worst - in a few years time when Man City are out of the premiership again where will his support be then?

Archived