IGNORED

We Won The Toss

Dollymarie

Ok so the clever fixture people actually made a boo boo and had both us and Rovers at home on the 4th of December (us against Ipswich and them against Cheltenham) and so they had to use the highly scientific method of tossing a coin.

We won!!!! (we picked tails so heads doesnt always win as I used to think)

So Rovers will now have to reschedule their game, and if the same thing happens again, with cup runs I guess they mean it will alternate between the two of us.

It does say though, and this did have me puzzled, that although Rovers will have priority next time, this will not continue for next season...

Ah well bit of useless information for you anyway.

:city:

Ok so the clever fixture people actually made a boo boo and had both us and Rovers at home on the 4th of December (us against Ipswich and them against Cheltenham) and so they had to use the highly scientific method of tossing a coin.

We won!!!! (we picked tails so heads doesnt always win as I used to think)

So Rovers will now have to reschedule their game, and if the same thing happens again, with cup runs I guess they mean it will alternate between the two of us.

It does say though, and this did have me puzzled, that although Rovers will have priority next time, this will not continue for next season...

Ah well bit of useless information for you anyway.

:city:

Next season they'll STILL be at Chelt surely!

lets see if we can get a unbeaten run goign agaienst the Sags for years to come :englandsmile4wf:

Ill tell you what, i found this so funny the other day, my mate went into some bookies and in there they were actually giving odds for cricket for who is going to win the toss, probably the most ridiculous bet of all time!

Archived