IGNORED

Job Interview

RedRedRobin32

i fnink i kan

To be honest having gone through the supermarket job interviews before, all you need to do is be nice and chatty.

If it's a group interview be prepared to embarrass yourself in "fun" group tasks.

Make sure you dress smartly. It doesn't matter what people say it does make a difference it shows you are willing to make an effort first impressions count

Absolutely agree.

Never ask what the money is on a first interview and remember it's as much about you interviewing them as them interviewing you, so ask questions.

Most of all, good luck

I've got a job and it was offered to 'Burberry B&stard' on the subcider forum but he doesn't seem interested at time of writing.

......I need someone to operate the guillotine on Bristol City centre and I'm offering £1,000 an hour. :icecream:

First up for the head chop will be the corrupt judge and Crown Prosecution Service lawyers that did send our very own BCFC players to Bristol Prison for bugger all. All you need do is pull the cord to release the blade as per the bloke on the left in the diagram below - in a BCFC shirt of course :clapping: .........

img0014.jpg

I've got a job and it was offered to 'Burberry B&stard' on the subcider forum but he doesn't seem interested at time of writing.

......I need someone to operate the guillotine on Bristol City centre and I'm offering £1,000 an hour. :icecream:

First up for the head chop will be the corrupt judge and Crown Prosecution Service lawyers that did send our very own BCFC players to Bristol Prison for bugger all. All you need do is pull the cord to release the blade as per the bloke on the left in the diagram below - in a BCFC shirt of course :clapping: .........

img0014.jpg

I'll do it. Can Burberry Barsteward be my first client

I'll do it. Can Burberry Barsteward be my first client

I make the execution selections - that's the deal.......first up for the head chop will be the corrupt judge and Crown Prosecution Service lawyers that did send our very own BCFC players to Bristol Prison for bugger all. :clapping: Second up Prince Charles - His Excellency Oliver Cromwell signed the execution warrant for Charles I, Charles II escaped. However, the new love of the Royalists Prince Charles - potentially King Charles III - will meet his end on Bristol Centre.... :icecream: ......

charlesie3.jpg

I make the execution selections - that's the deal.......first up for the head chop will be the corrupt judge and Crown Prosecution Service lawyers that did send our very own BCFC players to Bristol Prison for bugger all. :clapping: Second up Prince Charles - His Excellency Oliver Cromwell signed the execution warrant for Charles I, Charles II escaped. However, the new love of the Royalists Prince Charles - potentially King Charles III - will meet his end on Bristol Centre.... :icecream: ......

charlesie3.jpg

Ok, I go along with that, especially Prince Charles !!!

Me, me ,me, pretty please.

Can I geld Camilla as well?.pleeeeeeeeeeease

They weren't in leather jackets with East European accents were they?

No luckly

Ron - I had to do a cv before i left school

Here is what we were told to put in

Name, address, telephone and Date of birth

A personal description

Education- schools attended, actual/expected grades

Other jobs/work experince

Interests and Achievements

References

Archived