IGNORED

Any Ashton Gate Photos

bcfcshorey

Hello BCFCshorey.

Great work! I'm really impressed mate. Can't wait to install the final file into my PES option file.

I work as a 2D / 3D artist for a video games company (Free Radical Design for you Timesplitters fans). One thing I would suggest is to consider using some occlusion mapping in the geometry. PES doesn't use Dynamic Lighting in the stadia geometry, so if you want to have convincing shadowing in the stands, you'll need to add it to the textures, and the best way to do this is via occlusion mapping. If you don't, everything will have that super-ambient glow that doesn't exist in the real world. This will be most noticable in the beams and the underside of the roof, that would be the darkest.

Have you investigated how the game handles night / dusk games? Would you have to produce multiple light maps?

What 3D package are you using? Do you have a portfolio? Have you considered applying for work in a games company?

Feel free to PM me if I can help in any way.

Those pictures are really good, however can I just be a little picky?

The East End should have supporting pillars holding up the roof, and the in the Dolman, the angle of lower seats is actually steeper than the upper seats. Oh, and there is also a walkway at the top of the lower seats (this isn't visible on the side profile of the Dolman you've shown us).

Other than that, great work, keep it up!

The East End should have supporting pillars holding up the roof, and the in the Dolman, the angle of lower seats is actually steeper than the upper seats. Oh, and there is also a walkway at the top of the lower seats (this isn't visible on the side profile of the Dolman you've shown us).

Could've been pickier, its the Micra Wedlock Stand now :noexpression:

No, Blackthorn looks much better anyway!

Beaverface - bet you're jealous of my avatar? ;)

Ther is the walkway. And for some reson ive forgot ill add it in.

last night, i was on my Pro Evo game for two hours making a Bristol City team. I cheekly added Sproule (whos pace and dribbling is 99 out of 99), Commons and Finnbogason into my starting line-up.

i am hoping to do some more editing tonight but theres one thing that is still unrealistic, the stadium. The team who i made City with was Liverpool so currently the city team is playing at Anfield day in day out.

Also if your interested, your like the Bristol City shirt i done. It looks a lot like next seasons shirt. very chuffed with it. And Richard Keogh is the most funniest yet realistic face i have ever done. :noexpression:

last night, i was on my Pro Evo game for two hours making a Bristol City team. I cheekly added Sproule (whos pace and dribbling is 99 out of 99), Commons and Finnbogason into my starting line-up.

i am hoping to do some more editing tonight but theres one thing that is still unrealistic, the stadium. The team who i made City with was Liverpool so currently the city team is playing at Anfield day in day out.

Also if your interested, your like the Bristol City shirt i done. It looks a lot like next seasons shirt. very chuffed with it. And Richard Keogh is the most funniest yet realistic face i have ever done. :noexpression:

So you have replaced liverpool with Bristol city?

Ashton Gate Update.

Williams,Wedlock and dolman finished. Atyeo to go.

CLICK:

th_256williamscorner.jpg

th_256williams.jpg

th_256williams2.jpg

th_256dolmanwedlock.jpg

Can you get adboards right up next to the stand or are they in a set place. And does anyone have any 3d Stuff like benches and waterbottles.

Can everyone post all of there AG Photos please as i need pictures to look at for my stadium.

Here what ive got so far.

Dolman:

screenie2zz7.jpg

screenie1mh9.jpg

Wedlock (East End):

screeniewedlock2vp1.jpg

screeniewedlockkg0.jpg

If You get in touch with TomF...... he used to put mine and loads of other peoples pics up

mind you I've tried the link but it did not work....... as I say speak to TomF

www.bcfcpics.co.uk

Archived