IGNORED

Interesting Debate

i_am_red

This reminded me of a story i was told from a friend. The friends sister has a thing about shaving her body hair, has never done it, ever. Legs, armpits etc, all left as nature intended. So she ends up on this date with a guy, nice bloke, they had a meal, then went on into town to a club. Everythings going really well, they are hitting it off. He asks if she fancies a dance, so they hit the dance floor.

There dancing away, and its not until she starts waving her arms in the air that he notices she has hairy pits! He starts being distant for the remainder of the evening. She picks up on this and asks whats wrong, so the guy replies, and you have to respect his honesty, he just says he has right now realised how shallow he is, he tells her he doesnt like the hairy armpits, she explains thats how she is and always has been, so he explains that shes lovely and all that but he wont be seeing her again!

Now bearing in mind he could of blagged it through that night and never called her again, she thought it was quite refreshing to see such up front honesty from the guy, as well as wondering why hairy arm pits should be such a turn off.

Shes a lovely girl, attractive and now going steady with another guy, and still has the hairy pits!

So in summary, if you really fancy a girl, shes everything you ever wanted and has hairy pits and you don't like them, you need to see beyond that, don't be so shallow....besides, gives you something to hang onto in the bedroom :whistle2:

In what way are you wishing to respond to her, as in has she asked you what you think of them, or have you seen her armpits and want to bring up a discussion with her about them?

yes i see her armpits, was taken aback to say the least!

its like the maltese birds on eurovision song contest, hairy bitches

i can take old women being a bit hairy, at that age you can't really be ###### but younger birds have no excuse, its sick man. I was proffesional and just got on with the job though!

Archived