IGNORED

Bristol City Shirt

prankerd

I have an 06/07, XXL unworn, black shirt with the tags on.

I wonder if it is the only one out of the max 250 made that has never been worn and is still sat in the bag it was bought in?

Irrelevant to your question, but, just thought i'd mention it. :winner_third_h4h:

Guest Eamer
I have an 06/07, XXL unworn, black shirt with the tags on.

I wonder if it is the only one out of the max 250 made that has never been worn and is still sat in the bag it was bought in?

Irrelevant to your question, but, just thought i'd mention it. :winner_third_h4h:

Does that mean you're selling it then or what?

I was about to put a post with exactly the same thing.

I'm looking for an 06/07 HOME shirt in Large if anyone fancies getting seklling me one i would be most grateful!

Hi Stefan I have a Large home shirt worn about twice as i couldn't get to games last season. PM me with your address and an offer and il send it to you

cheers

sam

Does that mean you're selling it then or what?

Never say never.

Then again, i've got a couple of old cigarette cards with the Big John Atyeo on them, one of the limited edition Jacki signed shirts the Incider boyz done, a match worn Fontaine shirt which i'll get him to sign soon and a "lovely" City Foundation scarf which is limited edition by its nature.

Thinking of a DIY framing project for the lot; could look good if I take my time. I'll post a picture if/when I get around to it! Will be this year!!

A large City 2006/7 home shirt, signed by all of the squad from last season, and Gary Johnson sits in my lounge at present. It'll cost you, mind.

A large City 2006/7 home shirt, signed by all of the squad from last season, and Gary Johnson sits in my lounge at present. It'll cost you, mind.

Typical lazy cockney; he only has to walk up the stairs to the toilet!

edit: my bad. You really meant sits didn't you?

Archived