IGNORED

Three Bids Made

Dolman_Stand

Another "La, La, La, I can't hear you" moment for ashtonyate?

You do have to wonder whether Johnson is referring to him in his comments.

Who do you think they are for??

He says some of the rumours are close to the mark i.e. Sproule I expect. Also mentions agents are in silly season I think this is reference to Grote. Also he says one or two should sign in the near future!!

Some of the players mentioned and some that haven't been!

We know nothing, it's good to hear there are being bids made and that the manager has the backing he wants still.

I just wish Ashtonyate and the like would take heed, and stop whinging about the lack of activity. But mind you, he's got what he wants, and that's people mentioning his name on an internet forum...

An interesting comment that GJ makes is about the length of contracts. He says that anyone coming on a three year deal needs to be able to make the step up to the next level (higher championship i'd assume he means not Prem). This to me signals he's building a team for the higher reaches of this league step by step, and not just bringing in signings to survive.

So expect youngish aged 27 down players from upper league one and abroad.

Some of the players mentioned and some that haven't been!

We know nothing, it's good to hear there are being bids made and that the manager has the backing he wants still.

I just wish Ashtonyate and the like would take heed, and stop whinging about the lack of activity. But mind you, he's got what he wants, and that's people mentioning his name on an internet forum...

An interesting comment that GJ makes is about the length of contracts. He says that anyone coming on a three year deal needs to be able to make the step up to the next level (higher championship i'd assume he means not Prem). This to me signals he's building a team for the higher reaches of this league step by step, and not just bringing in signings to survive.

So expect youngish aged 27 down players from upper league one and abroad.

you are so miserable and depressing you must be so frustrated,get your self a bird or something it might stop you putting down every post on here except your own

you are so miserable and depressing you must be so frustrated,get your self a bird or something it might stop you putting down every post on here except your own

what?

My post is positive about the board backing Johnson.

Then i speculate about which kind of signings we'll make from the comments about the contact lengths. That's a neutral comment.

I've not put any comment down in my post at all except to say GJ said exactly what most people have been saying about not being frustrated and that there is activity in the club RE: transfers.

Edit - Oh it's you! :laugh:, you've disagreed with me on another thread and tried to start an argument on this one too with yet more baseless accusations... Well done, you've said i had the mentality of a 7 year old and you've shown how grown up you are in comparison. Hillarious stuff

The words kettle, black and pot come to mind you little Internet Warrior.

Redhyde's post was postive, and its good that GJ is getting the backing he wants.

Sproule, Grote and Naismith would be nice. :innocent06:

Probably means we didnt make a formal written bid for him. (might have given them a verbal offer for the player but nothing else).

Or it may have been one of the rumours wide of the mark!

Who do you think they are for??

He says some of the rumours are close to the mark i.e. Sproule I expect. Also mentions agents are in silly season I think this is reference to Grote. Also he says one or two should sign in the near future!!

Sproule £450,000; Eastwood £1,600,000, and Communs (spellin?) 50p :yes:

It's getting exciting again,after the euphoria of promotion, the season ticket debate, the fixture list/pre-season games being announced, here comes the next major talking point.

Sproule seems a cert. Others,well it wouldn't surprise me in the least if a signing appeared this week that none of us had predicted.

Commons? Pospisil?Naismith?(please Mr Lansdown)Porter?Best?Grote?Holt?....watch this space!!!!

Finnbogason will be a trialist, so don't know if he would count, however, GJ may decide to tie him up with major Scandanavian clubs keen on him too,He is under 24, and has been offered a new 2 year deal @ Celtic,so not sure if we would be required to pay a fee.These Bosman rules are confusing, having read on the BBC that if Porter transfers to a club in Scotland from Oldham, no fee would be required.

Finnbogason will be a trialist, so don't know if he would count, however, GJ may decide to tie him up with major Scandanavian clubs keen on him too,He is under 24, and has been offered a new 2 year deal @ Celtic,so not sure if we would be required to pay a fee.These Bosman rules are confusing, having read on the BBC that if Porter transfers to a club in Scotland from Oldham, no fee would be required.

i think no fee will be involved as he is moving "abroad"

Grant Holt has expressed he wants out at Forest, Johnson was keen to sign him last Christmas.

I personally think he is one of them.

i hope not. I'd rather have Commons if we were after a Forest player.

i think the players we are after are:

Kris 'House of' Commons

Kjarten 'Thierry' Henry Finnbogason

and Ivan 'brussel' Sprout

others could be Grote and some unknown foreign player we ain't heard about yet.

i hope not. I'd rather have Commons if we were after a Forest player.

i think the players we are after are:

Kris 'House of' Commons

Kjarten 'Thierry' Henry Finnbogason

and Ivan 'brussel' Sprout

others could be Grote and some unknown foreign player we ain't heard about yet.

:laugh:

made i laugh

Dennis Grote'sque' perhaps?

Archived