IGNORED

Starting Line Up's People Would Like To See Gracing The Turf Next Season

CityCiderEd

GK: Basso

DF:Orr, McAallister, McCombe, Carey Cover:Fontaine, Keogh, Granville(palace,free?)

MF:Noble, Murray, Russell, Sproule? Cover:R.Ricketts(Wolves,free?), Artus, Wilson, Betsy, Skuse, Grote(Bochum?)

ST: This Is The BIG Question, who leads the line??? Brooker, Showumni, Finnbogason(Celtic), Naismith(Kilmarnock), Jevons,

M-Williams, M.Ricketts!?? not neccessarily saying Ricketts woud be a good signing mind you!

Would be great to know what people think

DF:Orr, McAallister, McCombe, Carey Cover:Fontaine, Keogh, Granville(palace,free?)

MF:Noble, Murray, Russell, Sproule? Cover:R.Ricketts(Wolves,free?), Artus, Wilson, Betsy, Skuse, Grote(Bochum?)

ST: This Is The BIG Question, who leads the line??? Brooker, Showumni, Finnbogason(Celtic), Naismith(Kilmarnock), Jevons,

M-Williams, M.Ricketts!?? not neccessarily saying Ricketts woud be a good signing mind you!

Just two things

(1) we wont get Naismith

(2) who have you sold Lee Johnson to ?

or have you just left him out?

So Skuse, who is supposidly wanted by Reading to replace Steve Sidwell in the Premiership, doesnt get in your lower end of the table Championship team?

So Skuse, who is supposidly wanted by Reading to replace Steve Sidwell in the Premiership, doesnt get in your lower end of the table Championship team?

Alright mate #### me, i posted it for a bit a fun to see what people think thats all, and i took into consideration that Skuse maybe gone, hence why I added Rohan Ricketts to the list, anyone think he'd be half decent?

Alright mate #### me, i posted it for a bit a fun to see what people think thats all, and i took into consideration that Skuse maybe gone, hence why I added Rohan Ricketts to the list, anyone think he'd be half decent?

Sorry mate. Didnt mean to sound like a c@#t but was just asking!! I hope Skuse does stay and he would start in the middle with Noble for me. Hopefully with a couple of new wingers. The defence picks itself and god knows what's going to happen with the striker situation!!

Are people forgetting that Wilson is not a winger, he is a right back that can just happen to play on the wing.He would start ahead of Orr every time for me.

I am an Orr fan, did not look too shabby vs Coventry and Boro, and he has improved his alround game infinitely.Haven't seen too much of Wilson at rb, so sticking with Orr's passion and commitment,as part of an established and successful defensive unit. I'm sure the debate could go on and on though!!

What happened to Betsy ?.

Hopefully his family will have moved down here now, and we may see a more settled player.

Hmm.... Considering that I don't really know anything about our rumoured transfer targets other than what I've seen on youtube etc.... Let's assume they are better than what we have which seems to be GJ's yard stick anyway...

-------------Basso-------------------

Orr / Carey / McCombe / McCallister

Grote / Skuse / L. Johnson / Sproule

--------- Finbogason / Popisil..........

Subs:

Weale

Keogh or Fortune

Noble or Artus

JMW or Wilson

Brooker or Showumni

Squad:

Henderson

J. Wilson

Murray

Russel

Betsy

Jevons

Plummer

4-4-1-1

BASSO

ORR------CAREY----MCCOMBE---MCALLISTER

MURRAY---SKUSE---JOHNSON----SPROULE

NOBLE

NAISMITH

This would do for me very nicely, although, i think naismith coming is very unlikely, The 4-1-1-1 should be the system we use as it is the only way of getting noble and LJ in the same team, which is so crucial to out prospects i feel for next season.

Hmm.... Considering that I don't really know anything about our rumoured transfer targets other than what I've seen on youtube etc.... Let's assume they are better than what we have which seems to be GJ's yard stick anyway...

-------------Basso-------------------

Orr / Carey / McCombe / McCallister

Grote / Skuse / L. Johnson / Sproule

--------- Finbogason / Popisil..........

Subs:

Weale

Keogh or Fortune

Noble or Artus

JMW or Wilson

Brooker or Showumni

Squad:

Henderson

J. Wilson

Murray

Russel

Betsy

Jevons

Plummer

Fortune? But I think I know who you mean LF :innocent06:

4-4-1-1

BASSO

ORR------CAREY----MCCOMBE---MCALLISTER

MURRAY---SKUSE---JOHNSON----SPROULE

NOBLE

NAISMITH

This would do for me very nicely, although, i think naismith coming is very unlikely, The 4-1-1-1 should be the system we use as it is the only way of getting noble and LJ in the same team, which is so crucial to out prospects i feel for next season.

We better start telling the cafes to start stocking haggis and cans of heavy. :cool:

I'm not sure we have enough good players to get away with playing 4-1-1-1. With that formation we may be a little light in midfield.

Basso

Wilson

Carey

McCombe

McCalister

Sproule

Noble

Johnson

Murray

Showumni

Plummer

Henderson

Russell

Brooker

Jennsion Myre Williams

Orr

Thats what i think, i think we will sign Sproule and thats it, no striker as plummer has stayed and myre williams and brooker will be given chance.

Can see Jevons leaving but not to the gas.

Archived