IGNORED

Shirt Sponsors

Abraham Romanovich

Just wondering if we've missed a trick or two here.

No idea how much BTC paid for the priviledge but they must be delighted with all the extra TV interest but in relative terms

how will they benefit from this increased exposure.

Can't see many people in say Burnley thinking - I need a new car I know I'll nip down to Bristol.

Who would you like to see sponsor us?

No idea how much BTC paid for the priviledge but they must be delighted with all the extra TV interest but in relative terms

Can't see many people in say Burnley thinking - I need a new car I know I'll nip down to Bristol.

To be honest don't really care as long as we get a good deal.

No one outside of Bristol know's what BTC stands for anyway .......

My all time favourite City Sponser has to be BLACKTHORN

Anyone else noticed that they've sponsored the back of R*vers shirts this coming season as well as ours?

Takes the urine really.

Anyone else noticed that they've sponsored the back of R*vers shirts this coming season as well as ours?

Takes the urine really.

Are they sponsoring us this year though? I don't recall seeing the back of the shirt or recall seeing a news story about Blackthorn sponsoring us.

Anyways isn't there a ban on alcohol shirt sponsorship about to come into force?

Are they sponsoring us this year though? I don't recall seeing the back of the shirt or recall seeing a news story about Blackthorn sponsoring us.

It had "Blackthorn" on it quite clearly on Soccer Night back in May.

It had "Blackthorn" on it quite clearly on Soccer Night back in May.
Thanks Ron Don't watch that awful show so wouldn't have seen it.

All I know is they signed a two year contract with us and we have had them for two seasons now and I don't recall the club saying the deal had been extended.

Would be interesting to know what they are paying us and what they are paying Rovers.

Anyways isn't there a ban on alcohol shirt sponsorship about to come into force?

I think the ban on alcohol shirt sponsoring is only applying to kids football shirts. ie Junior size Liverpool shirts wont be sold with Carlsberg on the front of them. So i would assume that when it comes in our junior shirts wont have Blackthorn on the back

They are part of a national chain, but I agree, no one oop north will know that.

Only on kids shirts which ours already enforce.

MM

I think the ban on alcohol shirt sponsoring is only applying to kids football shirts. ie Junior size Liverpool shirts wont be sold with Carlsberg on the front of them. So i would assume that when it comes in our junior shirts wont have Blackthorn on the back

True that. My little brother's City tops haven't got Blackthorn on the back whilst mine has. It's the same about the Rugby.

Archived