IGNORED

Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find Any Footage Of The Classic City Mansfield Match Which Ended In 5-4?

CityCiderEd

can be found under the archives on the bristol city world website.

for those who are too tight to pay £4 a month, keep looking.

:innocent06:

Cant get it in my house for some reason, had a it one minute then the next we were cut off, its not like i live in a pit in horfield i live in bishopsworth! BTW sorry bout the length a the post I'm all new to the forum, iv always looked on here to see what people are chattin about but only joined tuder day.

Cant get it in my house for some reason, had a it one minute then the next we were cut off, its not like i live in a pit in horfield i live in bishopsworth! BTW sorry bout the length a the post I'm all new to the forum, iv always looked on here to see what people are chattin about but only joined tuder day.

and bishopsworth isnt a pit ?

can be found under the archives on the bristol city world website.

for those who are too tight to pay £4 a month, keep looking.

:innocent06:

I was paying £4 per month for that and last month they took £36 sheets out my bank - I'm presuming its for the years subscription.

Cant get it in my house for some reason,As you obviously have internet access i cant understand how you cant get it,unless you have changed your firewall settings. had a it one minute then the next we were cut off,Did you pay your bill? its not like i live in a pit in horfield i live in bishopsworth!it's got nothing to do with where you live BTW sorry bout the length a the post I'm all new to the forum, iv always looked on here to see what people are chattin about but only joined tuder day.

Archived