IGNORED

Season Tickets

bs16bcfc

Does anybody know if season ticket holders still get a discount in the shop/off a shirt?

I think there are 3 vouchers in your ST book, usually A, B, and C, which we can use to get 10% off in the shop, but i don't think we get 10% all the time as an ST holder!

I think there are 3 vouchers in your ST book, usually A, B, and C, which we can use to get 10% off in the shop, but i don't think we get 10% all the time as an ST holder!

In the ST application form it has listed as a benefit of the season ticket - "10% off in the club shop" - it doesn't mention any restrictions whatsoever, or even state that there will be a certain amount of vouchers.

In the ST application form it has listed as a benefit of the season ticket - "10% off in the club shop" - it doesn't mention any restrictions whatsoever, or even state that there will be a certain amount of vouchers.

I'm just saying thats how it was last year, maybe thay are going to be kind this year after the price rises?!

I'm just saying thats how it was last year, maybe thay are going to be kind this year after the price rises?!

I think your right, Can't imagine the club are allowing season ticket holders 10% off for every purchase for the whole season. Probably limited to a couple of vouchers out the ST book.

You would have though we'd have heard if they hit the 10,000 mark so I would guess that they havent yet.......Or maybe they are waiting to put all the good news up at once like a couple of signings aswell!!!

Last year I spent over £300 on attire, I thought I would get £30 as the 10% - Oh no, 10% on one item. They really are robbin hoods!

Archived