IGNORED

New Shirts

court_bcfc

Already read it, but good news indeed. I should recieve my shirts through before my holiday. :winner_third_h4h:

Yes i havn't pre-ordered mine as i am going to have a name on the back, yet i don't know what name just yet and will not know the players numbers either

Guest Eamer
Yes i havn't pre-ordered mine as i am going to have a name on the back, yet i don't know what name just yet and will not know the players numbers either

FINNBOGASON

FINNBOGASON

The question is are they doing a set price again this year?

as i remember before the letters used to cost a certain amount and the same with the numbers.

Cost you a bloody fortune if the latter was the case!

when do you get the shirts if you pre-ordered. I asked to collect mine in person to avoid P&P

I am picking mine up too, they rang me today to say I could pick it up on Friday.

Cant wait now, means I can wear it to the British Grand Prix next weekend!!!!

good good, club shop it is for me very soon, question is, how do you get your 10% season ticket discount if you don't have your season ticket yet?

That's probably the Parcel I have to collect now from the Royal Mail Sorting Office

Royal Mail are on strike tommorow so won't get it now till next Wednesday or Thursday I expect

two questions.

are jjb stocking the shirts yet? and if so, is it just the odd-looking home shirt?

can someone post some pics of the away kit? they seem to have added some white flashes to the front since the promo shots, and is the badge sewn on properly unlike recent years etc?

cheers

Someone picked mine up for me today and it was too big. I suppose they will swap it for me free of charge, still got labels, transparent bag etc.

Yeah when I was getting mine on Friday, someone had bought a couple for their kids, taken them home, tried them on and they didnt fit, the shop were swapping them when I was getting mine.

Guest Eamer

Me and the girlfriend tried on both the home and away yesterday in JJB yesterday and although they are better than last seasons and the badge is sewn in properly and such like I don't like how thin they are and doubt I'll be getting one. Tried it on with a t-shirt on underneath and it was fine but just didn't like them. Girlfriend's probably getting one though. I prefered the away shirt to the home though I wouldn't be going to many away games at all to be honest and don't really want to buy a shirt if I'm going to wear another shirt underneath it anyway. Blackthorn on the back seems to be really low as well though. Woul have expected that to be printed slightly higher up than it is. I wouldn't be suprised if we ended up putting names underneath the numbers this year like Bayern Munich and other foreign teams have done in the past.

question is, how do you get your 10% season ticket discount if you don't have your season ticket yet?

Went to get my shirt in last weekend, they just give you a receipt, and tell you to come back in once the STs have been sent out to receive your 10% discount. Will pay for a Championship quality HT pasty I suppose! :noexpression:

Went to get my shirt in last weekend, they just give you a receipt, and tell you to come back in once the STs have been sent out to receive your 10% discount. Will pay for a Championship quality HT pasty I suppose! :noexpression:

Thats rather annoying, especially when i have to find time to go get the shirts themselves, then have to find more time to get my discount - i cant really be doing with it. But at least the discounts still there - which is a good thing.

Archived