IGNORED

Murray: What's He Like?

Ian M

• Admin

I've scanned the forum and whilst I can find threads asking what Rougier & Caskey are like I can't find any asking for information on what sort of player this "Scott Murray" is. So, does anyone know what sort of player he is and if he's any good? :ph34r:

I've heard that he's quite fast. Last season he played for a Second Divison club (name escapes me - sorry) but finished the season as the top scorer. Was able to get past the last defender quite often, and also due to his speed was able to create a counter attack with ease.

I've heard many good things about him :ph34r: .

He used to be a pacy right winger with the ability to score goals from wide positions. He used to play for one of the Bristol Clubs... Rovers I think. That was many moons ago and I dont know what hes like now. They do say "never go back" though. Fortunately I dont believe in old house wives tales :P

Yeah Matty's right, he played for Bristol??? on the right, has bags of pace and scores a few too, he's also quite tall and can play centre half too, he sounds like the type of player we need, as Butler is having a mare at the moment, keeps our defenders on their toes too.

Archived