IGNORED

Tickets For Qpr+scunny?

bcfcdeano

£28 for a Dolman ticket!!! Are they taking the piss!! :disapointed2se:

Look - we're a big club now, what do you expect?

I've put in a new PA (that's a sound system to you), going forward I've initiated new fixed thermoset viewing platforms (plastic seats, mate) and completly enhanced and added value to the total matchday experience.

.............and if you don't like it there's plenty of punters who will pay.

This is not simply football

this is Bristol City football

yours

Colin Sexstone...bl**dy whinging oiks, it was never like this at the criket club - some pretty decent chaps there

I'm waiting for the Blackpool tickets anybody know when they are going on sale?

Me and my mates are waiting as well. I assume these won't go on sale until the season tickets are released. This way season ticket holders get first shout.

We have been allocated 1700 though but thats all I know. Plus theres no roof on the stand so if the weather carries on like this for the rest of summer we'll all be drenched!!

MM

Look - we're a big club now, what do you expect?

I've put in a new PA (that's a sound system to you), going forward I've initiated new fixed thermoset viewing platforms (plastic seats, mate) and completly enhanced and added value to the total matchday experience.

.............and if you don't like it there's plenty of punters who will pay.

This is not simply football

this is Bristol City football

yours

Colin Sexstone...bl**dy whinging oiks, it was never like this at the criket club - some pretty decent chaps there

:rofl2br:

yours

Don't know about that, my mate used to row with him every week for two seasons. He gave up his membership for the next season then Sexstone moved here, he was fuming. :rolleyes:

Guest DanC
Me and my mates are waiting as well. I assume these won't go on sale until the season tickets are released. This way season ticket holders get first shout.

We have been allocated 1700 though but thats all I know. Plus there's no roof on the stand so if the weather carries on like this for the rest of summer we'll all be drenched!!

MM

Away fans' are back in the Brook Road stand which is covered.

The former away stand the Ealing terrace is now a home stand which now has a roof.

Archived