IGNORED

City Fans Do A Jig Of Joy At Ivan Sproule Signing

cheshire_red

...and number one, is Ivan Sproule

numbe two, is Ivan Sproule

number three, is Ivan Sproule

Oh well. Buy Ivan :clap: Cheers for the memories.

Hope he does well for you guys. Sorry to see him go from The Leith San Siro but thats the way it goes. At least I can pop on here once in a while and see whats up with him.

Good luck Ivan.

PS. Did I mention my copywrite on the song :huh:

:)

"The Leith San Siro"

pmsl, I've been to Hibs ground, not too disimilar to Ashton Gate!

It needs to be called that to fit into our song about beating hertz 7 nil.

"We are the boys from the Leith San Siro

We are the boys who have f*kked you seven-zero"

So did I Sir, the Gold band was the sign of Nelson House, if I remember Blake was Red, Frobisher Blue and Cabot was it white?

That's a coincidence you being in Nelson's House as well. :winner_third_h4h:

I'm pretty sure Ivan Sproule is wearing a replica of our Cotham Grammar School first team football strip that Ireland did copy. :winner_third_h4h: Emerald Green shirt, white shorts and Emerald green socks. :winner_third_h4h:

Like the kit on display here:

'Our ground' used to be known as 'Kellaway Avenue' to my year. :innocent06: Cold showers in the club house after a game of football or rugby on a freezing cold winter afternoon still sends shivers down my spine to this day - literally. Why was the water heater always broken? :surrender: Amazing to see Kevin Mabbutt's brother Gary in that old Cotham Grammar uniform on the touchline while watching his brother in that video.

'Our ground' used to be known as 'Kellaway Avenue' to my year. :innocent06: Cold showers in the club house after a game of football or rugby on a freezing cold winter afternoon still sends shivers down my spine to this day - literally. Why was the water heater always broken? :surrender: Amazing to see Kevin Mabbutt's brother Gary in that old Cotham Grammar uniform on the touchline while watching his brother in that video.

Is this a toffs-only thread or can non-Cotham oiks join in?

Is this a toffs-only thread or can non-Cotham oiks join in?

At that juncture I'm going to get on my soap box :dancing6:

As a non-Cotham BCFC supporter you can join in with this thread so long as you support the Post Office Union and all Postal Staff union members taking action tomorrow - especially our fellow City supporters in the Postal Union. I used to work at the Head Post Office at Cattlemarket Road in Bristol and I was a staunch former UCW union member. I thus wish the Postal Union every success in their efforts to gain fair wages and conditions from their tyrannical employers - i.e. our toff/snob Royalist arse licking and war mongering Labour Government. :clapping:

Up the City

& victory to the Postal workers in rubbing Gordon Brown's nose in the dirt. :banana:

Just re-use the old Jacky song...

"You put your left arm in, your left arm out,

In, out, in, out, and shake it all about..

You do the Ivan Sproule and you turn around and that's what it's all about..."""

etc.

Just think of our carbon footprint with all this recycling!!!!

Who need Keoto????

:winner_third_h4h:

So did I Sir, the Gold band was the sign of Nelson House, if I remember Blake was Red, Frobisher Blue and Cabot was it white?

It was not 'Cabot' it was Grenville.

cheshire red, from the Kevin Mabbutt video I noted that Kevin originally wanted to join Arsenal but joined us at BCFC instead. His brother Gary Mabbutt then went on to join our arch rivals The Gas and then onto join the arch rivals of Arsenal - The Spurs !!!!!!! Was Gary trying to upset Kevin? Or am I reading too much into this?

Archived