IGNORED

Leroy Lita

Red Robin

Finally been looking at some footage of Ivan the terrier,looks very quick,seems to play for the crowd,I have a wee feeling GJ will put him along side a big man,especially with all the wingers at the club.

Looking at the footage I have seen, he looks quicker than Lita,hopefully will score the goals like Lita.

Will end up in the premiership if he proves he is capable of high standard championship football.hopefully he will become a fans favourite for a few seasons or so,

He can also play up front, just his favoured position is as a winger.

It has been said, possibly on his Wikipedia entry, that he was played through the middle for a short period for Hibs but this was unsuccessful.

Your all on drugs he's a winger a left one at that why would he play middle or upfront?

REASONS BEING

huge pace,looks to create havoc when he has the ball and he certainly seems to now where the net is.

Something our strikeforce last year struggled with.

I would have three or four wingers along the front if they can have pace,power like Ivan has.

murrey and him on form should be cracking to watch.

REASONS BEING

huge pace,looks to create havoc when he has the ball and he certainly seems to now where the net is.

Something our strikeforce last year struggled with.

I would have three or four wingers along the front if they can have pace,power like Ivan has.

murrey and him on form should be cracking to watch.

why don't we just say he is both footed and can play on the left and right side of midfield and a striker

sorted :englandsmile4wf:

why don't we just say he is both footed and can play on the left and right side of midfield and a striker

Your right GJ has bought a player that seems quite happy across the front and will cause problems left,right,or middle,one thing for sure he will get us goals one way or another.

Your right GJ has bought a player that seems quite happy across the front and will cause problems left,right,or middle,one thing for sure he will get us goals one way or another.

Really? From what knowledge bank come more of your revelations?

Really? From what knowledge bank come more of your revelations?

without showing contempt for your above answer,

if you do a little homework on the guy he has become a very very dangerous player up in scotland,do a little searching look at some of the stuff on the net and it all looks very promising.

GJ has generally unearthed some great players for city since his tenure,having seen at first hand the comments by his previous club fans,hopefully we have captured a real gem

I say we have gained a player that the selling clubs supporters are gutted to lose.

Where'd you get that impression from? He's a right winger, that's it. Not a centre forward. Thankfully GJ knows that and won't play him up front.

Where'd you get that impression from? He's a right winger, that's it. Not a centre forward. Thankfully GJ knows that and won't play him up front.

interacting with the fans of his past club,they reckon we have a wee gem our gain there loss.

on what they say GJ has got a cracking players for us.

interacting with the fans of his past club,they reckon we have a wee gem our gain there loss.

on what they say GJ has got a cracking players for us.

The past club fans indeed say we have a rare gem, GJ says we have a cracking player. The majority of his previous fans, when asked say he is RIGHT footed. He may have been tried at left and center, but the feedback and success says RIGHT footed.

SL says any signed players will be better than what we have. Murray and Betsy will be the players moved around, not Sproule.

Finally been looking at some footage of Ivan the terrier,looks very quick,seems to play for the crowd,I have a wee feeling GJ will put him along side a big man,especially with all the wingers at the club.

Looking at the footage I have seen, he looks quicker than Lita,hopefully will score the goals like Lita.

Will end up in the premiership if he proves he is capable of high standard championship football.hopefully he will become a fans favourite for a few seasons or so,

have u got any footage ?

• Admin

The same was said of Thierry Henry when he came to this country though and IS's hat-trick against Rangers came after he was brought on up front.

Not that I expect him to be played as a striker, just trying to show it isn't so cut and dried and we may be surprised.

Archived