IGNORED

New Shirts

Bristolface

I'm going to be a cheap skap and wait till the end of the season when there £20 :clapping:

My Old Man paid for mine as i offered to help coach his football team when he's not available to do it, i passed my Level 1 on the weekend and i'm destined to be the next Mourinho, i'll be getting the black one as soon as he is home from Meatloaf at the gate, that looks smart Dolly, can't wait now.

Prior to making a fruitless drive up from Weston, a very unhappy Pete rang the City shop at about 11am today (Sat.) to check if they had enough of the new shirt sizes for me and my 14yr old lad. I was told that plenty of all sizes were in stock, so I stated that I was coming from Weston now to buy them. So I got to AG at 12.20, only to be told by the manager (who was outside smoking a fag) that the shop shuts at 12 noon, I pleaded with him, but all to no avail, he said it was the end of the month and no further sales could be made!!...with a bit of initiative he could have kept me happy by accepting my cash sale then counting it into his takings for Monday and then posting me the receipts, seemed a simple solution apart from the fact the he just could not be bothered.

I trudged back to my car with my head held low. Oh well I will just have to take it on the chin and come up another day. :crying:

Que?

If you want to be a whore that's up to you but some of us never started.

No nylon piece of shite for me for £40+ then.

Collectively the masses seem beyond the point of return but one has no option but to keep faith.

'bout time the bubble burst.

I personally think the replica tops are more of a rip off this season than per usual. No big difference from last season's 1st & 3rd kits, same sponsors,same manufacturer just a 'slight' change in the design. Not for me thank you.

If you have last season don't really understand why you'd want purchase this time around? more money than sense possibly?

Think i'll do what cityboy99 said and wait until they all being sold off cheap in April and get mine for a fiver.

Archived