IGNORED

Dargo To St Mirren

Rednready

Craig Dargo a player that City had been intersted in, is staying in Scotland. Sporting life says he chose St Mirren over a hoste of English clubs. The list of available strikers is getting shorter.

That's the thing with GJ though isn't it? Great players (usually) that nobody's heard of. The pacy 20 gaols a season striker we will get for next season will be nobodywe've ever heard of. There was no way we were ever going to sign Sharp, Cureton etc. We just won't compete on price or salary.

Craig Dargo isn't good enough IMO,

but there does seem to be a shortage of obvious targets left.

I think KHF is now a certainty.

I thought KHF was fried chicken, then I remembered the pending trial player from Finland/Iceland/Someland. Is that who you mean ?

Dargo at 29/30, having played very few games per season on average, would not be my choice. Porter would have been a much better choice, now going to Scotland. GJ must not have rated him, as we were not linked with him.

Dargo probably isn't a big miss, guys.

He's done well at Inverness, a small club, since he was emptied by Kilmarnock in 2005. However, a lot of his goals have come from penalities. He's very short and weak and Porter from Oldham would be a much better option, although i understand he's joining Dundee Utd or Motherwell (God help him).

It's a bit like Cluedo really.

We know GJ bid for Holt and Pospisil and they are both under contract and haven't moved.

Dargo, Porter, etc, were only ever linked by the media.

A good guess is that Holt and Pospisil still figure on his list along with probably Best and one or two from abroad.

I'm expecting a signing from abroad. GJ said on a couple of interviews that they had been doing alot of scouting abroad and had their targets. Players are cheaper and theres less chance of somebody else steeling them from under our noses etc etc.......

Archived