IGNORED

Has There Been Confirmation Of Sproule's Ban?

Kibs

I'm just wondering why it hasnt been mentioned in any of the articles on the official site, You would have thought that if there was a possibility of him being banned for the first 4 matches then something would have been said?

i don't know if a ban in scotland would take affect in england ..2 different Fa's?

True, but, I was told that these things are reciprocal in general, i.e. our FA would want the SFA to uphold a ban in a similar circumstance so they expect the same.

I think he will be missing for the first 4 games, but, I obviously hope i'm wrong!

that would be really disappointing if he couldnt play the first four games of the season. stating the obvious but there we go!

be interesting to see whether he will get a ban. is it 4 games though? what is he suspended for anyway? if its a straight red, isnt that 3 games?

he picked up 18 yellows so will be a 4 match ban.

he picked up 18 yellows so will be a 4 match ban.

Think it was 18 points rather than yellows. A yellow card counts as a point and a red counts as 3.

Mind, I can't remember him being sent off last season so I might be being daft myself. :noexpression:

Archived