IGNORED

The Old Badge Back?

Pack’s Chin

I was just looking at the old city kits and wondered.... would anybody like to see the old badge back?? i think it will look well smart with our current sponsors and the new age design of the strip

what do you think

message back on this one...

Which old badge are you referring to? The current badge IS the old badge.

i am refering to the robin on the ball with the suspension bridge behind..... i think this would look fantastic on our kit again......

Myself I prefer the badge we have now. The Robin badge was too simple looking for my taste and would be out of place these days IMO.

i am refering to the robin on the ball with the suspension bridge behind..... i think this would look fantastic on our kit again......

Love the robin/suspension bridge badge - its much more distnctive than the crest (which is ok). I would love the club to go back to this badge, but cant see it myself.

Guest DanC

I think it's Cider Head that got a good badge. It's a mix between the robin badge and our current badge. That I would like to see.

I have said many a time on here we should wear robin & bridge badge with 'Ashton Gate eight' across the top as a thank you to them for tearing up their contract's and helping to save our club.

I think i am correct in saying this year is the 25th year since they did just that.?

So it should be on the new shirt right now.

Guest DanC
I have said many a time on here we should wear robin & bridge badge with 'Ashton Gate eight' across the top as a thank you to them for tearing up their contract's and helping to save our club.

I think i am correct in saying this year is the 25th year since they did just that.?

So it should be on the new shirt right now.

I think we should retire the No 8 shirt in there memory.

Actually that badge looks good on the shirt...

..by the way.......Hello from Mexico

stop showing off and have another tequila or get on a plane and come over to Havana for a cigar. :mafia:

p.s. that old 'new' badge is simply pants. a bridge and a robin... how utterly un-original is that and probably took all of 30 seconds to evolve. You can see why it was dumped.

I have a dodgy address but identity is important.

The crets can be claimed by the egg chasers, council and Gas.

The Robin and Suspension bridge ticks boxes. All know it is Bristol City fc, it works instantly like a logo for a fast food chain no straining the eyes, boom BRISTOL CITY.

East Enders know the score the Robin is everywhere -

http://www.bcfc3lions.co.uk/

stop showing off and have another tequila or get on a plane and come over to Havana for a cigar. :mafia:

p.s. that old 'new' badge is simply pants. a bridge and a robin... how utterly un-original is that and probably took all of 30 seconds to evolve. You can see why it was dumped.

ye but at the end of the day... that badge was ours and ours only... now we are stuck with the crappy coat of arms as our badge... a symbol that u see all over the shop!!

really? who else uses our coat of arms then??

I'm not saying other people uses the coat of arms.... I'm sayin that if you look around bristol you will see the coat of arms pleanty of times...... for instants, outside bristol magistrates. the coat of arms is a sign of bristol, i don't quite fancy it myself, knowing that bristol rovers are also sadly part of bristol, i'd prefer the old badge back... if you look up through the messages people have left you will see the new kit with the old badge... to me that looks ###### stunning!!!!

I'm not saying other people uses the coat of arms.... I'm sayin that if you look around bristol you will see the coat of arms pleanty of times...... for instants, outside bristol magistrates. the coat of arms is a sign of bristol, i don't quite fancy it myself, knowing that bristol rovers are also sadly part of bristol, i'd prefer the old badge back... if you look up through the messages people have left you will see the new kit with the old badge... to me that looks ###### stunning!!!!

Yeah right.. and I bet you fancy Dawn French. :redcard:

Archived