IGNORED

Team V Port Vale

Bristol Boy

..................................................Phillips.......................................................

..................Coles.......................Fortune................................Hill....................

Murray....................Wilkshire...........Doherty.............Tinnion...............Goodfellow

.....................................Rougier.....................Lita.........................................

Subs

Miller

Roberts

Carey

Woodman

Butler

I'm assuming LP's injured and Caskeys suspended.

It's attacking, I know, but it's got real pace and the two new faces should really give us some impetus. Roberts & Miller aren't scoring and Rougiers experience and strength should blend well with Lita.

ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK

I posted a side earlier that I think DW will play.

WOW now that looks good. what a class day, I really think this is a massive turning point in not only this season but the next few to come. Come on City lets really do it now.

That midfield looks unstoppable and I do think Butler should be out, you think Fortune instead of Carey?

Not too sure bout 3 at the back whether it might leave us a bit stretched, but who cares when we're going to score 5 on saturday anyway we can't concede that many surely :ph34r:

WOW now that looks good. what a class day, I really think this is a massive turning point in not only this season but the next few to come. Come on City lets really do it now.

That midfield looks unstoppable and I do think Butler should be out, you think Fortune instead of Carey?

Not too sure bout 3 at the back whether it might leave us a bit stretched, but who cares when we're going to score 5 on saturday anyway we can't concede that many surely :ph34r:

In the last 6 games we've only conceded 7 so I think all we need to do is improve on the, goals for front and that's the real answer.

• Admin
In the last 6 games we've only conceded 7 so I think all we need to do is improve on the, goals for front and that's the real answer.
and that's incorproating all the Butler howlers. Imagine how few we'd concede without that clown in defence!!! :ph34r:

your side looks good going foward but would be far to open at the back

and qpr's strike force would murder us :ph34r:

........phillips....

.......carey.....coles.....butler.....hill.....

...MURRAY......Doherty........tinnion........goodfellow....

.................miller............Rougier...............

subs..

roberts

lita

woodman

wilkshire

stowell

Archived