IGNORED

Stabbing After The

police are looking for three males who stabbed another male

who been at the meatloaf concert

This incident occurred in the south liberty lane area

If you know anything contact the old bill

They reckon it was a local lad as he still had butter on the knife :whistle2:

First I've heard of it and I live a stones throw away from South Lib Lane. Nothing in papers or news.

Must of been a pissed off concert goer knowing how crap the concert was!! :violin:

MM

Could have been Meatloaf himself......easily mistaken for 3 blokes :noexpression:

Okay the story was on radio bristol at midday and again at 13:00pm

The victim was 33 years of age he was hit on the head

and then stabbed in the back as lead on the pavement

Wow. That's some real tough guys. Nice one lads!

I think the jokes are a bit inappropriate here guys. Knock it off.

The first 'joke' was directed towards the bloke with the knife and the second was in reference to Meatloaf himself.....nothing I said was directed towards the victim.....if ever there was one of course.

No sense of humour then?

Nah man. Do a search on my post history: I'm one of the most light-hearted posters on the boards.

Just think that gags about an incident like this are in bad taste. But you know best. Do what you want chief.

Totally agree its time to knock it on the head ........ - You Took The Words Right Outta My Mouth.

(seriously though, all these knife incidents day after day, seems that if arseholes don't carry blades nowadays its bloody hammers, something needs to be done sooner rather than later... Government needs to get tough on street violence NOW.. nevermind smoking bans, sort out the real issues.... wtf's happening to our Country?...best wishes to the victim in this case)

Nah man. Do a search on my post history: I'm one of the most light-hearted posters on the boards.

Just think that gags about an incident like this are in bad taste. But you know best. Do what you want chief.

Well said....could have been anyone being attacked and stabbed by the sounds of it.

I agree bad taste guys....lets get back to the footy talk for p*ss taking and quick quips...!

they must have been Rovers Fans, And must of thought City were playing a friendly game.

sorry

:coat:

I don't get it :noexpression:

and i totally agree with Boadle on this one whether the jokes are made about the victim or the suspect its not really a topic to joke about.

Ok mate, we'll move on. :)

(seriously though, all these knife incidents day after day, seems that if arseholes don't carry blades nowadays its bloody hammers, something needs to be done sooner rather than later... Government needs to get tough on street violence NOW.. nevermind smoking bans, sort out the real issues.... wtf's happening to our Country?...best wishes to the victim in this case)

I agree WH....The Government behaves just like these knife carrying bullies....always selecting easy targets to force their policies upon.

What next? No eating Pasties outdoors??? No dropping Pastry flakes on the terraces?? :disapointed2se:

I agree WH....The Government behaves just like these knife carrying bullies....always selecting easy targets to force their policies upon.

What next? No eating Pasties outdoors??? No dropping Pastry flakes on the terraces?? :disapointed2se:

gotta be careful with fag ends on the street now -don't wanna £75 fine ffs,...

The street eating pasty things sorted though - got meself a pet pigeon that sits on me shoulder & clears up any bits that I drop, jeez you should see me dry-cleaning bills though! ;)

you heard the latest...no hot drinks inside stadia...apparently that fat bloke at FIFA who likes stuffing his pockets with printed paper and avoiding nasty questions had some coffee spilt over his shoulder and now wants it banned... what a #######. No wander the game at the top is a mess with him at the helm.

anyway off track... hope the victim recovering and mindless morons get a public flogging

Archived