IGNORED

"the Fat Club" - Main Website

MightyRed

I'd say Noble would be one of them, always looks to be carrying a few pounds too many.

though seeing Louis Carey's hoilday stories after trips to Marbella, Cuba, Cypress and Venice, he could be one of them as well

I'd say Noble would be one of them, always looks to be carrying a few pounds too many.

though seeing Louis Carey's hoilday stories after trips to Marbella, Cuba, Cypress and Venice, he could be one of them as well

Louis in Cuba... yeah he let rip here alright. Mum's the word course. :noexpression:

Brooker is always fat so i don't know if he counts as fat club material, Nobes and Bradley i think are certs.

I think it's quite a large group actually, otherwise it wouldn't be that funny, GJ would be mad!

Maybe GJ needs to train with the players, he's abit on the chub-chub side.

on BCFC World there was a clip of GJ putting another pair of shoes on. Maybe they were running shoes so he does want to go running with the team after all or he is just taking note of what your saying :surrender:

I don't blame the players for enjoying theirselves whilst on holiday/home with their families.

Though I could see Brooker, Noble, Carey and Murray popping open their button on their jeans

Murray? You gotta be kidding. I saw him last week up at Abbots Leigh. He was there to present the kids with certificates at the Junior Academy, and he is as totally lean as ever. The club Doctor told us that when she joined Bristol City only two players in the entire squad were looking after themselves in a 100% correct way. They were Scott Murray and Brian Tinnion

Keogh and Noble without a doubt for me!

Never mind the pies. After seeing Keogh and Noble party the day after promotion, I'm still worried they won't have sobered up by the first day of the new season!

Archived