IGNORED

Pro 5 Filton

Big Red Rich

Guest Eamer

I did have a team then we split up. Finished 6th in our last season, 4 points off 3rd. Would like to get back in to it but don't really know anyone that into getting a team running.

i play on thursday nights, div 7 at filton, div 9 on a wednesday at Brislington. Were shite but its good fun.

The new rubber crumb pitches are 100 times better at Brislington though. Too much crumb (when i say too much i mean about 3 inches deep all over). Makes passing alot harder than the old astro or the new ones at Bris.

Guest Eamer

If anyone needs an extra player at Filton then I'd be up for it. Miss playing at pro5. We weren't that good really but it was a laugh and some fun. Something to get out the house for.

I play in Monday Div 5, Thursday Div 2, Thursday Prem

What teams do you play for on Thursdays?

I play for Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr in goal, just been promoted to the Thursday Prem, used to play for Dutch Masters.

41 - 1 is not the record!

I believe there was a result at Brislington which was 43-0.

That is the Pro 5 Record!

By a team called Blackthorn Rovers, if I remember right.

I thought the opposition managed to score 1 goal though because Blackthorn's keeper was watching the game on the next pitch when they took a shot from the kick off!

A little yea. We did manage to score one so...
Did there keeper take a goal kick and suddenly as he kicked the ball a strong gust of wind came across and blew the ball into his net?

41-1!!!!!! WHAT A JOKE!!!! how does that even happen!
1 goal a minute. God I bet that was a long 40 Min's. Wonder what the half time talk was.

Archived