IGNORED

Favourite Chants/songs

bartolona

Whats everybody's favourite Chants/Songs from last season?

I liked the Showunmi one,

You'll be sacked by 5/10 o'clock against Coventry,

Your going to win next week at Donny,

No Basso at Carlisle.

Anybody think of any more that made you smile. :chant6ez:

What made me smile was when in our first match back in the East End we sung Johnson give us a wave, then Millen give us a wave then just to get the point through Lansdown give us a wave. Followed then by 'Johnson loves the East End, Johnson loves the East End la la la la, la la la la'.

My fav chant this year though was '10 sheep shaggers in a field, farmers from England shot them down' against Swansea in the East End. I will remember that for a long time.

What made me smile was when in our first match back in the East End we sung Johnson give us a wave, then Millen give us a wave then just to get the point through Lansdown give us a wave. Followed then by 'Johnson loves the East End, Johnson loves the East End la la la la, la la la la'.

My fav chant this year though was '10 sheep shaggers in a field, farmers from England shot them down' against Swansea in the East End. I will remember that for a long time.

away at swansea, 'he got bird shit on his head' to the taff to our left. One of the hair on the back of your neck moments though has to be 'Are you watching nottingham' after the final game. great video on youtube somewhere of the whole pitch roaring it. EFFIN BRILLIANT!! :city:

Agreed. That was quality.

Also, the chants to the 'Eminem-wannabe' steward at carlisle was hilarious.

Whats everybody's favourite Chants/Songs from last season?

I liked the Showunmi one,

You'll be sacked by 5/10 o'clock against Coventry,

Your going to win next week at Donny,

No Basso at Carlisle.

Anybody think of any more that made you smile. :chant6ez:

loved the "you'll be sacked by 5 oclock" at Coventry because it gradually developed.

Having asked Johnson and Millen to give us a wave, we then invited Micky Adams to do the same.

Don't know why he didn't.

Thought the Vicky Pollard chant to the ball girl at the Minimal "Stadium" was quality as was the "you ###### Vicky Pollard" chant to Flapper Phillips

yea they were also quality. there were so many quality chants this season.

"2-0, and you f###ed it up" to Middlesboro. Purely because we went 2-0 down to a premiership team and come back to 2-2 and couldve/shouldve won.

Agreed. That was quality.

Also, the chants to the 'Eminem-wannabe' steward at carlisle was hilarious.

Ah yes I forgot about that Eminem bloke!

Was right next to the Carlisle steward on our side who turned to me and said "He's a ######ing ######## that lad anyway"

Got to agree, the sheep shaggers song was one which has stuck in my mind...aswell as the eastend banter with lansdown!

Went to a Celtic match last season where they were singing( to the tune of come on city,come on city,Come on City, come on):

Was born a Celt

I'll die a Celt

I'm celtic through and through

And when my god

Calls out my name

I'm Celtic always true

(or something like that).

How about

was born a red

I'll die a red

I'm City through and through

I'm Bristol born

and Bristol bred

We're City through and through

No? coat on, I'm gone!

U REDS

Went to a Celtic match last season where they were singing( to the tune of come on city,come on city,Come on City, come on):

Was born a Celt

I'll die a Celt

And when my god

Calls out my name

I'm Celtic always true

How about

was born a red

I'll die a red

I'm Bristol born

and Bristol bred

We're City through and through

No? coat on, I'm gone!

U REDS

well i like it

Several chants made me smile last season, but only one truly made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, and it was a very, very simple one. At Doncaster where we scored a last minute winner for the second time in a week, the whole City end bounced up and down to the chant of "We are going up, say we are going up". That was when I truly believed we would be.

i know that it wasn't us and it wasn't this season but as football chants go, the celtic fans chanting at andy goram in the rangers goal just after goram was diagnosed with schkitzophrenia has to be one of the best ever.

"there's only two andy gorams

theres only two andy gorams"

Was born a Celt

I'll die a Celt

And when my god

Calls out my name

I'm Celtic always true

How about

was born a red

I'll die a red

I'm Bristol born