IGNORED

Season Tickets

BS10 RED

Just wanna know how many people on here have got there season tickets this way?

Also have you had your first installment come out of your bank account yet?

I got my season ticket this way and was told the money will be taken out the first of every month but nothing has come out so far this month.

You usually get a letter saying the direct debit has been set up. I checked my account today and the direct debit has not been set up. I expect it will come out around the 15th of this month and then 1st afterwards from previous experience. Hope this helps. :)

You usually get a letter saying the direct debit has been set up. I checked my account today and the direct debit has not been set up. I expect it will come out around the 15th of this month and then 1st afterwards from previous experience. Hope this helps. :)

Thank You i just was a bit worried that it has messed up somewhere

Spoke to the club about this the other day because I was worried. The ticket office stated that the applications had only been sent at the back end of the week before last and that they would expect premium credit to be arranging the DD's this week! the lady in the ticket office was quite aggressive though. I was only asking her how come it was taking so long and she stated that they have never had so many applications for DD. I asked how many that was and she said about 500. Which I personally do not think is that many! Hopefully should be sorted this week though!

Just wanna know how many people on here have got there season tickets this way?

Also have you had your first installment come out of your bank account yet?

I got my season ticket this way and was told the money will be taken out the first of every month but nothing has come out so far this month.

i phoned premium credit to day and they said first insallment wood come out the bank on the 11th and then on the 1st of every month :englandflag:

• Admin
Yes i had the same letter i had to sign a piece of paper and send it back as well

a friend of mine who does not have access to the net phoned me last night about this, he said that he had to sign something and return it, but it also mentioned he had a limit of £1,500 on his account ?!?!

Archived