IGNORED

Welcome Back With A Marigold Wave

malaggro

As a laugh and a dress rehersal for Swinetown all persons going to Vale should take the ONE YELLOW MARIGOLD

Get yer gloves on for the Scott.

Welcome back Scotty with a big Marigold Wave!!

:Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :ph34r:

Don't forget to welcome the others, we don't want them to feel left out and go into a sulk! You know how profesional footballers can be! :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave:

Lets hope Rougier can show the form he did for brentford at the GATE, he was outstanding! :ph34r::ph34r: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave:

CIDER HEAD, if you start singing peters and lee songs on the yellow sub, you may find you"re journey curtailed somewhat. i.e. shot out of one the torpedo tubes without a parachute, now go away and practise some classics:- i hear the sound of distant bums etc.

yours excited midland red.

these for jock o"murray.

:Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave:

it makes you want to sing that awful peters and lee song :ph34r:

''WELCOME HOME'' ''WELCOME HOME'' :ph34r:

I wouldn't do that. You might get a marigold tied round your neck.

This is what you should be doing on the way to the Port :Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :Costumed19:

CIDER HEAD, if you start singing peters and lee songs on the yellow sub, you may find you"re journey curtailed somewhat. i.e. shot out of one the torpedo tubes without a parachute, now go away and practise some classics:- i hear the sound of distant bums etc.

yours excited midland red.

these for jock o"murray.

:Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave:

:ph34r::ph34r::clap: i'll give the song a miss then :clap:

I wouldn't do that. You might get a marigold tied round your neck.

This is what you should be doing on the way to the Port :Party12:  :Party12:  :Party12:  :Party12:  :Party12:  :Costumed19:

who is marigold is she nice :P:P:P:ph34r::ph34r:

looking foward to some... :Party3: :Party12: :Party12: :Party3:

and seeing THE 2ND COMING :clap:

no alchohol permitted on football coaches you should be ashamed of yourself. i will be on the sub with my bag of sandwiches and my girlfriend katy.

Hey my girlfriends called Katy too :dunno::dunno::dunno: , just don't tell Mrs Spot :ph34r::ph34r::clap::clap::blink: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave:

Archived