IGNORED

Bristol City's Most Missed Fan?

redrocks

RichieB should be executed for breaking the rules.

Stop trying to have a debate on bans. If you're happy to pay forum running costs and give up your free time to moderate you deserve a say. Otherwise **** off as you are not entitled to a view on this issue.

Blimey Frank Hovis, that's rather a harsh stand you're taking. :disapointed2se:

Whatever happened to the enlightened ideas of freedom of speech and expression that our English ancestors fought and defeated a tyrant King for? :englandsmile4wf:

Blimey Frank Hovis, that's rather a harsh stand you're taking. :disapointed2se:

Whatever happened to the enlightened ideas of freedom of speech and expression that our English ancestors fought and defeated a tyrant King for? :englandsmile4wf:

Where's your fond memories of McCoy RG? The man was a legend but nobody is piping up for him now. Or Roving Weasel?

What I don't understand is that all fourms (I know it's strictly fora) used to be free and now they seem to cost a fortune. Why? All broadband providers offer website hosting for zip. Where's the cost?

I'm sure there is one, just don't understand when and why it changed.

Where's your fond memories of McCoy RG? The man was a legend but nobody is piping up for him now. Or Roving Weasel?

What I don't understand is that all fourms (I know it's strictly fora) used to be free and now they seem to cost a fortune. Why? All broadband providers offer website hosting for zip. Where's the cost?

I'm sure there is one, just don't understand when and why it changed.

It was Eddie Hitler that used to make me laugh most. :icecream: I believe this character is now posting under a different username?

We've lost a lot of great posters over the years and I can't remember all the missing names but richieb was a legend simply for being so oppositional and defiant. :clapping:

It was Eddie Hitler that used to make me laugh most. :icecream: I believe this character is now posting under a different username?

We've lost a lot of great posters over the years and I can't remember all the missing names but richieb was a legend simply for being so oppositional and defiant. :clapping:

Right, so who does richieb have to ###### to get back on here then? I hear Red Goblin is up for taking one for the team.

Right, so who does richieb have to ###### to get back on here then? I hear Red Goblin is up for taking one for the team.

Believe it or not, I - The Red Goblin - was ordered back onto this forum after I'd thrown my toys out of the pram in protest at post deletions and unauthorised edits. Although I'd already been banned on 3 separate occasions I threw in the towel in the end. DaveL was then continually harassing me on BCFCRivals and the little known Red Puritan of this forum was also giving me hassle to make a reappearance here. Someone has to hold Ye Olde standards of the second City of the Ye Olde English Republic and that person is me as a Bristolian born, bred and red. :englandsmile4wf:

Right. My last action before I genuinely go off and hide away to recharge my batteries.

After a brief discussion between the other mods and admin it's been decided that Richie can return to the forum.

Initially this will be on moderator preview as so to prove that he'll stay on track

Once that is proven we'll fully lift his posting restrictions and he'll be free to post fully.

Let it be said that this decision wasn't taken lightly - in much the same way that the inital decision to ban him - but should he step out of line and repost any of the previous allegations that got him into trouble in the first place well I'm sorry but that will be the last straw and hopefully everyone can now see that we've given him an olive branch.

Lets hope this the end of the matter.

Tom

Tired Ex Admin/Clik Limited

Archived