IGNORED

Jevons

icamanicity

As i work nights royal mail, there is a good mix of city and sags, this is comming from their end as always,because they want jevons, their rumour is that they are signing him and we are getting disley plus cash, also williams or plummer going on loan for possibley a season to them, they always say the groundsman said or some other ####, just thought i`d share it..

As i work nights royal mail, there is a good mix of city and sags, this is comming from their end as always,because they want jevons, their rumour is that they are signing him and we are getting disley plus cash, also williams or plummer going on loan for possibley a season to them, they always say the groundsman said or some other ####, just thought i`d share it..

Why would they want him?

he is awful, the sooner we get rid of him the better

One of my customers is a massive (literally) gas fan and he said he had heard about Plummer going on loan to them for a season too! He also said he thought Walker was in talks with the City.

Just passing on what I have heard.

U REDS

One of my customers is a massive (literally) gas fan and he said he had heard about Plummer going on loan to them for a season too! He also said he thought Walker was in talks with the City.

Just passing on what I have heard.

U REDS

Asked him about that too and he said he hadn't heard that one, just as well really not the sort of player we should be interested in.

Asked him about that too and he said he hadn't heard that one, just as well really not the sort of player we should be interested in.

Totally agree DS. Would much rather have a 'fit' Stevie Brooker than Walker. Can he stay fit though? We need a BIG season from SB this time round.

U REDS

14 goals is awful is it? :disapointed2se:

14 goals isn't awful in League 1 - for example, you,me and millions of others wouldn't score 14 in a season at that level - BUT it is not great either and considering we now play in an even higher standard I don't think Jevons goal ratio and all round game is going to be up to it.

14 goals isn't awful in League 1 - for example, you,me and millions of others wouldn't score 14 in a season at that level - BUT it is not great either and considering we now play in an even higher standard I don't think Jevons goal ratio and all round game is going to be up to it.

But do you think that, with a very pacy winger who, apparantly gets good crosses in, jevons would be a good goal poacher now?

try telling that to XBoxman.

Archived