IGNORED

"sproule Determined To Discard Bad-boy Image"

The SPL season starts on 4th August (Hearts v Hibs first game!) - one week before our scheduled start.

Should it not therefore follow that the first match of Ivan's four-match ban take place on 4th August - after all he incurred the ban in Scotland? This would make him available for us one week sooner. Just a thought.

The SPL season starts on 4th August (Hearts v Hibs first game!) - one week before our scheduled start.

Should it not therefore follow that the first match of Ivan's four-match ban take place on 4th August - after all he incurred the ban in Scotland? This would make him available for us one week sooner. Just a thought.

Can we not loan him to a club in Scotland for the opening week of the season - Hibs, perhaps - thereby enabling him to be banned from playing in their opening game and reducing the number of games he misses for us by one?

Can we not loan him to a club in Scotland for the opening week of the season - Hibs, perhaps - thereby enabling him to be banned from playing in their opening game and reducing the number of games he misses for us by one?

very funny.. and he gets injured pretending to warm up I suppose and we lose him for a darn site longer. :noexpression:

Interesting suggestion though I expect even our FA have thought about this???

If not, we should find the earliest starting league in the world and "loan" him out to them. Is Australia playing at the moment?

• SC&T Board Members
yes he will be banned for the league cup game because the ban is for all competitive matches

Has it actually been confirmed by the club that his ban will carry over to England? I know that the Evening Post report says it will, but that's just the journalist's view, it's not a quote from GJ.

I've seen no comments from GJ or Sproule himself along the lines of "it's a pity he's / I'm going to miss the first four games". Or has there actually been such a quote and I've simply missed it?

Archived