IGNORED

Pre Season Training Pics (merged)

Ray White

Nice set of pics, brightened my day anyway!

Who is the player with the tatoo on his back, 4th from last pic he's far right? At first glance I thought Marcus was back!!!

Anyone feel sorry for GJ as he looks like the only one to have missed out on any sun close season! He looks like he needs a holiday as he's probably been working hard to find us new players. Not an easy task to please us lot is it!!!

Anyone know who went the furthest! i did the bleep test at college, was in so much pain towards the end!

We had to do those when i was at school.

We had to create a fitness programme, and to test it worked we had to do a load of activities before the programme and the same activities after to see if we had improved. The bleep test was one of them.

Just a week or so back we had a forum member [ Howey Dewey sp ] saying Frankie Artus was too fat from too many lagers ! This was because Artus's weight is listed as nearly 13 stone. The usual nonsense about seeing him in town drinking. This is from a so called fan !!!

Looking at Artus in several of the photos, I would love to be that fat, he looks as lean and mean as the rest of the squad.

Just a week or so back we had a forum member [ Howey Dewey sp ] saying Frankie Artus was too fat from too many lagers ! This was because Artus's weight is listed as nearly 13 stone. The usual nonsense about seeing him in town drinking. This is from a so called fan !!!

Looking at Artus in several of the photos, I would love to be that fat, he looks as lean and mean as the rest of the squad.

Gayest thread ever...

It's pictures like that that make me glad I'm not a professional Footballer, someone should invent walking Football.

Probably just me, but does anyone else find looking at pictures of a loada bloke's running a bleep test a bit kinda weird?

edit: ah, I see Red Wardy does.

Anyone know who went the furthest! i did the bleep test at college, was in so much pain towards the end!

Last time I done a bleep test was after christmas. Got to level 11 before I pulled out due to the ache in my back. Not the first time I had to pull out because of back pain!

Archived