IGNORED

Ag Sellout Come Aug 11th?

nickD

Interesting that I just called up to get a couple of tickets for the QPR match - and they said that there were singles only available in most of the blocks of the Dolman! :surrender:

Could this mean a sellout for our first game of the season? :D

Interesting that I just called up to get a couple of tickets for the QPR match - and they said that there were singles only available in most of the blocks of the Dolman! :surrender:

Could this mean a sellout for our first game of the season? :D

loads available in the Williams

Ill admit it would be fantastic to have an opening day sell-out, i don't think it will happen though.

I think we will get 16,996

Thats a bit optimistic... i'd say 16,989 would be more realistic.

• SC&T Board Members

The 'official attendance' will in any event be a fair bit higher than the number of people actually there ... it's the holiday season, and quite a few ST holders will be away. The scarcity of seats in the Dolman merely suggests that it is there that many of the new ST holders have bought their seats.

How many are left in the East End? :tv_horror:

Well by the looks of the online ticket office you can pay on the day in the east end also for the first 2 games so hopefully a couple of hundred on the day and about 500 ST's and it should be quite good.

The 'official attendance' will in any event be a fair bit higher than the number of people actually there ... it's the holiday season, and quite a few ST holders will be away. The scarcity of seats in the Dolman merely suggests that it is there that many of the new ST holders have bought their seats.

the the dolman is the only place you can get the 3 under 7s tickets

that might have made an impact

Archived