IGNORED

How Long?

Pickle Rick

How long do people think it would take to get to the Forest Green Rovers ground from say Cribbs Causeway if I were leaving to watch City play them at their ground on that tuesday night? Anyone have a good idea?

I need a dose of BCFC big time, probs doing a couple more friendly matches too.

Now according to away tickets/info its on Thurs 24th; now in fact Tuesday is the 24th on my calendar , oopsss :noexpression: Glos boy will be there as he was last season, great little ground, bars not to bad either;

note ~~~~ GET THERE EARLY UNLESS YOU WANT TO WALK UP A RATHER LONG HILL; as parking was rammed last year :yes:

How long do people think it would take to get to the Forest Green Rovers ground from say Cribbs Causeway if I were leaving to watch City play them at their ground on that tuesday night? Anyone have a good idea?

I need a dose of BCFC big time, probs doing a couple more friendly matches too.

It will take me at least 1/2 hour from Gloucester but it Depends if you take senic or direct route; but yeah 3/4 to an hour; but you need to get there at least that before k.o as well, to park :kiddie:

Think I'll leave about 2 hours before kick off so I can get my ticket and a couple of bevvies if there are some half decent places to go to! ;)

Large bar at ground but don't leave it to late it will get full :farmer:

exactly what i was thinking. I was at FGR vs City last season (Enochs first game if i remember rightly)

Me and my dad parked on this short steep as... hell road about 10 or 15 mins from the ground, Last time we'll be parking there.

You want to go to the top of the hill then turn @@@@@ then@@@@@ no cant tell you its a special place :shifty:

Archived