IGNORED

Why Do Fantasy New Signings Always First Come

wookey

I think he means than whenever a rumour of some amazing new signing does the rounds, why does it always involve a player being at Ashton Gate, and never preliminary discussions or negotiations in a hotel or by phone elsewhere.

On that note, I saw Frank Lampard in a Novotel Hotel in East London last week, he was on his mobile phone. I believe that Gary Johnson used his phone on the same day. Were they talking? What's happening? I think we should be told.

Why do fantasy new signings always first come to Ashton Gate to let fans see them?

Surely in real life they would use a 'phone and Hotel Suites "somewhere in the Midlands" or wherever!

Leading psychiatrists refer to these fantasies, as foyi, which attach themselves to the brain's synapses after the sufferer consumes a copious amount of fermented apple juice.

I think he means than whenever a rumour of some amazing new signing does the rounds, why does it always involve a player being at Ashton Gate, and never preliminary discussions or negotiations in a hotel or by phone elsewhere.

On that note, I saw Frank Lampard in a Novotel Hotel in East London last week, he was on his mobile phone. I believe that Gary Johnson used his phone on the same day. Were they talking? What's happening? I think we should be told.

Fat Frank is not a Gj type of player, this is obviously rubbish, Steven Gerrard on the other hand.......

Archived