IGNORED

Finnbogason Will Not Sign For Ifk Gothenborg

Leifur

Haha, so hes got everything you want for a striker yet they didnt want him as he 'isn't their type of striker' What were they expecting somebody with 4 legs and 16 Feet?

yeah, i'd have one of those types of players, certinaly be hard for a player to nutmeg them :noexpression:

yeah, i'd have one of those types of players, certinaly be hard for a player to nutmeg them :noexpression:

If he has 4 legs and 16 feet you could assume this means he has 4 feet per leg which would make the nutmeg a difficult challenge. However, if he had 8 feet on each "outside" leg and none on the inners you could argue that he is easier to nutmeg "through the middle".

Just saying like.

personally I don't think it's a case of LET'S JUST SIGN HIM.

Johnson will be thinking along the lines of give him a week or so in training see how he gets on in Latvia and go from their.

just because a club in Sweden have said he has great potential, but no thanks, doesn't mean he's any good.

he's still got everything to prove, hence we have him on trial.

Clearly IFK are after slow fat short arses who can't hit a cow's arse with a banjo.

That article reads to me like "he said no".

Hahaha... Exactly!

That is without doubt the most ridiculous quote I have seen in a long time!

In Swedish media it's reported that IFK Gothenburg are not interested in Finnbogason. Their trainer Jonas Olsson says; He is a tall forward, good at heading. Got some pace and knows how to score".

Not what you'd expect from a forward at all is it!!!

Well it will be interesting what GJ says if our interest cools after the tour. We seem pretty desperate in the Striker department. The only thing is that he might lack experience and we should be looking for someone more proven for the here and now rather than potential for the future?

Not what you'd expect from a forward at all is it!!!

Well it will be interesting what GJ says if our interest cools after the tour. We seem pretty desperate in the Striker department. The only thing is that he might lack experience and we should be looking for someone more proven for the here and now rather than potential for the future?

IF he was turned down (and not turned them down himself) I guess it's like when you finish a job and the employer is not to happy with you. You are not told that you are a lazy bastard that should never be employed again. Not in written form anyway..

Archived