IGNORED

One In And One Possible - Is That It?

redrebel

This is where I would like someone in the know to tell me that there will be more signings coming.GJ says the squad is too small and yet after Ivan the transfer activity reverts to a flat liner.Come on Lansdown and GJ let's get something happening soon.Is this a strategy to secure our place in the Championship - it does not appear to be.Surely after 8 years in the wilderness it is not unfair to expect more investment in the team.

This is where I would like someone in the know to tell me that there will be more signings coming.GJ says the squad is too small and yet after Ivan the transfer activity reverts to a flat liner.Come on Lansdown and GJ let's get something happening soon.Is this a strategy to secure our place in the Championship - it does not appear to be.Surely after 8 years in the wilderness it is not unfair to expect more investment in the team.

can't , haven't got the money, didn't sell enough season tickets, all our fault

They have clearly stated SEVERAL times that they are looking into more players. 3 bids have been bidded. That's not to mention who else they have up their sleave. What more do you want to know? The names? You want every other club alerted? Have some patience and let the men do their jobs! How would you like it if someone came along telling you how to empty a bin?

Maybe you should just go for a flatliner (shot of sambuca, vodka and tabasco sauce) instead and calm down, theres 9 weeks to go

Give it a rest.

Gary Johnson has made public that he has made bids - once these have been made it depends on the clubs we have sent the bids to make a response, GJ does not know exactly when these responses will come.

Anyway we have 6 weeks till the start of the season, and 9 weeks till the transfer window closes; plenty of time.

You need to start paying attention. Won't be any official news until there is something official to report. Moan as much as you like, but it won't change.

Hey stop panicking.

Jed Pitmn on his sports slot on HTV News on Monday night said he had spoken to GJ and he was expecting at least another 3 players to be joining us before long.... We are not hearing anything about them until they sign so we don't alert other clubs...

bloody hell, how many time does Johnson need to say, The are in talks with players, but are keeping quiet until deals are ACTUALLY CONFIRMED.

unfortunatly with the Ivan deal, it was all over the papers up north which then filtered down from Scotland, but with a club like Hibs every little thing will be in the news.

just a matter of time, plenty of time until the season starts

It makes me laugh that we have a manager who has just joined an elite band of 111 people to have passed the FA/FIFA Full Coaching Badge and yet people honestly believe that he does not have a strategy!! People who go to work all day and spend a couple of hours thinking about Bristol City FC on the forum in the evening appear to know more than a bloke paid in the region of £200K+ per year and probably working 60+ hours every week for the football club. Priceless in my view.

Archived