IGNORED

Live On Sky

westonred

wonder if anyone's told City yet? still nothing on the offical site?

no doubt they will reveal it tomorrow with the words. WORLD EXCLUSIVE,

without doubt the last place you would look for the quickest city news, personally speak I always check here before City,

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/newsfeed/?name=Bristol+City

acturate, gives a full range of story, and is ALOT QUICKER than the ad filed offical site,

wonder if anyone's told City yet? still nothing on the offical site?

no doubt they will reveal it tomorrow with the words. WORLD EXCLUSIVE,

without doubt the last place you would look for the quickest city news, personally speak I always check here before City,

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/newsfeed/?name=Bristol+City

acturate, gives a full range of story, and is ALOT QUICKER than the ad filed offical site,

Yes i agree, Thats where i got the info in the first place ....

It's true as its on our site now

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,1...1067987,00.html

We get £10,000 from the match too, I didn't realise away teams got anything as we wouldn't get a cut of the gate would we?

Strange how we got both the Sheffields and have 2 Sky matches relatively early in the season, wonder if we'll get more, suppose it will depend on how we are doing?

I'll still be at Hillsbrough as I have family nearby who I can stay with. But I reckon a travelling support of around 3,000 (Hillsbrough is the first decent ground we visit) will now be whittled down to about a thousand. Why couldn't they put us on against Colchester - a club who only give us 650 tickets and no one really cares if they don't visit anyway!!

Somehow going to have to try and persuade my dad to take me up there now, as he doesnt normally like going to see a game that he can watch at home on sky. But hopefully the fact that i never been to hillsborough yet will help sway it my way and he'll take me.

I'll still be at Hillsbrough as I have family nearby who I can stay with. But I reckon a travelling support of around 3,000 (Hillsbrough is the first decent ground we visit) will now be whittled down to about a thousand. Why couldn't they put us on against Colchester - a club who only give us 650 tickets and no one really cares if they don't visit anyway!!

I had already made plans to stay over at a friends who moved up there before xmas, looks like I will be staying the friday night aswell now! Agree it's a shame that our away support will now be reduced because of the sky cameras, Barnsley or Hull away would have been better for us. Tuesday nights in October and November respectively.

Archived